Nineteen || Beauty & The Bad Boy

~Tristan~ 

"Are you mad?" 

Noah pouts as he plops down next to me in class. His spicy cinnamon earth scent definitely matched his bipolar personality as he brushed against my shoulder. The contact alone sent an uncontrollable shockwave throughout my entire body and I realized just how much I missed him in one night. 

"No," I lied in an attempt to shrug off the fact he left yesterday without the slightest goodbye. 

"You sure?" Noah digs in as he snuggles himself closer to me and I fight everything in me not to cave in. 

"Yeah," I turn my head away from him and he snorts. Reaching into the pocket of my uniform he slides my phone out and I look over in time to watch him give me his snap. 

"And I thought I was the petty one," He mutters as he gently pats my shoulder. Noah thinks I'm petty? Oh just wait until he meets Mason. 

Usually, I'm the last guy to make it to class but today I was first after my interesting morning with my other stubborn mate. 

What am I going to do with that man? 

"Hey, you know, I'm still new to the island. Do you think you can show me around after school?" Noah uses the smooth excuse to ask me out and I lean back against the wall, pretending I have to think about it for a few seconds.

"Eh, I have to check, there might be something on my schedule." I shrug and he gives me a hard shove just as more students start walking in. 

"Damn, I guess I'll ask someone else, hey Stuart, you mind showing me around town later?" Noah reaches out a guy across the way and I can feel the heat of my own anger radiating through my body. 

"Sure, I don't mind," Stuart winks and Noah gives him a thumbs up. 

"He was joking," I grumble and Stuart raises his brow. 

"Was I? Who are you to decide who I can and can't see? Maybe I like Stuart too," Noah pushes my the wrong button and I quickly turn towards him. Facing his swooping blonde hair ruffled over his curious blue eyes as I yank at his silk black tie and kiss him in front of anyone in our class who cares to watch. 

It was a gentle kiss but enough to grab his attention as he attempts to melt into mine, but I quickly disconnect from him before he can enjoy it in any way. Pulling away, I left him completely breathless as he tried to put himself back together but failed. 

"Go fuck yourself," Noah grumbles with a deep-set glare as I sit back in my seat once more and shrug.

"Only if you watch," I tease and I can feel his embarrassment through our strengthening bond. His cheeks red from my sudden public display of affection, he leans in close to my ear. 

"You know, just for that..." Noah whispers between the two of us so the gawking class was forced to mind their own business. Once everyone turns away, he licks my earlobe with the tip of his hot tongue before his lips press to the side of my ear. 

"I'm going to make you my bitch," He whispers and now it's my turn to choke on my own spit. 

I'm just barely able to get out the command to bring the class to attention when sensei walks into the room.

"What's wrong Keesler? Got a frog stuck in your throat?" Sensei asks and I quickly shake my head. 

"No sir," 

***

What about Mason?

My wolf likes to remind me just as I started getting ready for our date with Noah.