Chapter 18 - Nobody Saves Me Baby The Way You Do

The blinds in their room raddled against the window when Zayn opened up his eyes again. Niall was all sprawled out on their bed and looked blissed out. He smiled and got out from under him slowly.

He walked to the kitchen groggily, glad Georgia was in Manchester for the day. He got out some eggs, bacon, and bread to make them something to eat. As he cooked, he hummed quietly. He slipped the bacon, cooked their eggs, and watched the clock click by slowly. He walked to the window and looked outside, having a weird feeling deep in his bones.

He thought maybe Georgia was home early, but what he saw was a lot more frightening. Outside, by his car, was a few police cars, and men talking. One looked up, and Zayn locked eyes with him breifly. He blinked and backed away quickly.

He was frozen in time or a good few moments before he hurried to go get Niall up.

He shook him, his heart beating like a rabbit with panic. They had found them. His son of a bitch dad got them found out.

Niall woke up with a blur, and Zayn started grabbing his clothes. "Get dressed! There's people here to try and take us away," he told him, trying to be quiet and not scare him but they needed out of there. Zayn got dressed and helped Niall into some shoes before taking him by the hand and nearly dragging him out of the aparment. He was lucky he even remembered the stove.

Once in the hallway, he found the first Exit. He couldn't believe his father had found them already, he's been so careful, and he and Niall were s happy and content, without him to hurt them. But now he was coming back again and he was scared.

Behind him, Nialls little feet padded against the apartment stairs, where Zayns was trying to get them out back. There was two officers waiting at the bottom of the stairs with a gun. When Niall saw it, he screamed, loud. For a second, Zayn thought he might shoot, and he wrapped his arms around Niall, falling on the cement steps of the building. The officer called for more and they were all holding their guns at them.

Niall was so scared, tears were running down his red cheeks while he made terrified noises.

"Zayn, let him go, this isn't worth it son!" One yelled. Zayns face shifted and he looked at them with complete disbelieve. "Let...I haven't done anything wrong! Put down your guns your hurting him!" Zayn shouted at them, and Niall cried lifer, holding onto him. He didn't like yelling.

Zayn tried to protect his baby brother, keeping him even closer when one of the officers moved closer. "Your under arrest for the kidnapping of Naill Horan, now let him go!" The man yelled. Zayn was so confused by all of this.

There were four police officers holding guns at him and his autistic brother on the run from his rapist brother and he was under arrest? Him?

Niall clutched Zayns shirt and shook his head. "Zaynie no!" He sobbed. Zayns attempted to stand and one of them yelled again.
Something went off, and for another moment, Zayn thought it was a gun, till two prongs with wires connected shot into his chest and he fell down the stairs with a electrical spasm.

The taysecd him. They shot him with a god damn Tayser. Everything was hurting, and when it finally stopped, he could see officers holding Niall back.

His baby looked so scared, so lost and confused.

Zayn choked out his name when his little knees gave out and he seized up under all the stress. "Charming," he tried to reach out, but the men just tried to do what they thought was right to stop Nialls seizure. They pushed him into his side, but his head Still banged against the ground. "H-His head." One of the officers got it and put their hand under his head. When Niall finally stopped, the officers turned back to cuffing Zayn and calling an ambulance.

Zayn watched from the back of a police car while hey loaded Niall into a ambulance, a mask on his face and blood on his forehead from hitting it against the ground.

He should be holding his hand right now, taking care of his baby, letting him know he was there, not in this car, his body aching and the cold metal digging into his wrists.

This was all his father, he knew it.

When one of the officers came to the car and opened the door, he looked absolutely disgusted. "Since your a minor, we're going to take you in and your guardian is going to come in before we can do anything." He crossed his arms.

Zayn hissed and shook his head. "You guys can't do this! I didn't kidnap Niall, he needs me! You don't get it-!" The door slammed in his face and Zayn hung his head and sobbed while he watched Niall be taken away in the ambulance.

This was all his fault.

No. It was his fathers.

((Yeah that wasn't very long I just feel bad for never posting anymore...hope you guys aren't too mad at me? Believe it or not I have a job. Remember when I was homeschooled and fourteen when I first started this series? Now I'm sixteen in high school with a job. What has happened. -Panda))