Chapter Seventeen

After finishing up our food and giving Marigold a well deserved tip we make our way back towards Aiden's car. The sky was dark and gloomy and the chilly wind that blew made the other trees and bushes sway in sync to each other.

Amber leaves fall elegantly onto the autumn floor almost decorating it for the near by pedestrians driving past.

Over the years I have come to love Autumn here in England, from cosy blankets and hot chocolate, to wearing fluffy childish socks and baking warm chocolate cookies.

"I'm not making you late am I?" Aiden voice rings inside my ears making me snap out of my daze.

"No, we've got time." I smile back watching all the pedestrians walk past. And how Aiden is so protective of me.

Aiden drives us back to our apartment but I stop him mid way to get cleaning supplies from the local shop.

"How come you brought cleaning supplies?" Aiden almost half laughs.

"Because Mr.Lazy here, throws all his stuff around the place. And it's time for some spring cleaning."

He playfully rolls his eyes and starts up the car.

~•~

Me and Aiden walk side by side in the corridors and of course the devil herself is  staring at us like she had seen a ghost.  I begin to get uncomfortable and distance my self away from Aiden's body not wanting to draw more attention to us.

Aiden finally latches on to my tactics and puts his hand in mine locking our fingers together. He discreetly leans down, making level with my ear before he whispers ever so softly.

"I see Molly it's okay, Your the only person I want to be with." He reassures me tucking a fallen strand of hair behind my ear.

Cold shivers run down my spine and tight butterflies sworn in my stomach making me feel more unsteady.But it makes me full of happiness that Aiden isn't ashamed of what we both have.

As we reach towards the end of the corridor I wish Aiden a good day and depart to where my English class is.

Turning away from Aiden, I feel someone pull me back by the waist. I look to see who it is, and before I knew it Aiden pulls me back once again and whispers so softly that I have to stop breathing just so I could hear.

"I like you for you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Now go and have the best day."

And with that I smile at him and walk into my lecture room.

Surprisingly not many people are here yet, so I check the time on my phone.And it reads that I'm seven minutes early.

Oh great!

As I look up from my phone I see Charlotte and Courtney making their way towards me.

"Hey." I greet them.

"Hi." They both say at the same time.

"So I heard we are moving onto a different novel." Charlotte explains to me, while keeping her voice at a low whisper.

"Finally, A Christmas Carol  was getting a little boring." I playfully joke and that's when Mrs winter decides to come in and sets up for her lecture.

"Alright class, everyone in their seats now please!" Mrs winters calls out while Charlotte and Courtney take their seats next to mine.

"Today, as the majority of you might know we are moving on to creative writing. Put your  hands up if you enjoy creative writing?" Mrs winters scans across the room, an then she sees me and smiles.