Chapter Twenty six

As we make our way towards the car, a thick puff of fog scatters all over the air making it impossible to even see our own feet. I wouldn't say that riding in Alex's car is going to be comfortable but at least I can go back home and have a warm shower.

"The car is this way." Alex signals over to where the car is and that I was going the completely wrong way from the beginning.

"I knew that."

"I'm not even going to say anything." He chuckles and shakes his head at me.

"Just take me home please."

"Whatever you say Cinderella."
~~
It's been awhile but we are still on the road towards the apartment. I'm more tired than ever that my eyes have started to water and sting from fatigue.

"I think it is someone's bed time." Alex teases pulling up to our apartment. But this time I choose to ignore him as I did not have the energy in me to bite back.

Tomorrow I will get him back harder than ever.

Alex unlocks the car and we both at once quickly walk indoors. Taking a deep breath out I stretch out my legs on the dearly missed comfy sofa and shut my eyes closed.

Minutes later, I feel a warm gust of air being thrown on me, and that's when I realised that someone has thrown a big fluffy comforter over me.

"Aiden is a lucky man to have you." Is all I hear before I fall into an injuced sleeping coma.
~~
Next day;
I quickly get up and go and have a hot brewing shower. I couldn't seem to find sleep last night as I tost and turned thinking about Aiden and Aimee. I really hope that my lucky stars are wishing on her as I can't bare to see Aiden so broken and distressed.

I've had a lot going on recently, Mum wants to take me out sometime next week. Rylan is harassing me because he is dying to meet Aiden as he is the only boy in the house and wants someone to play Xbox with.  And lastly, classes start next week, which means my shift at the Coffee shop is still running too.

I wonder how Harriet and Charlotte are?

As if on cue my phone chimes and its a text from Harriet.

Harriet:" I just heard what happened with Aiden's Mum, im all the way in Kensington visiting my Mum but im sending all my love to Aimee and wish her a speedy recovery." xoxo -H

Me: "It feels like ages since I last saw you, Aiden stayed with his Mum at the hostiptial and I'm currently on house arrest by Alex. I will pass on your message.

Harriet: "When I get back, I've got so many stories to tell you!"

Me: "Can't you come home now? :(

Harriet: "AGH I wish! soon I promise!"

Me: "I'll speak to you later, Alex will be wondering what I'm doing. Love and miss you!"

Harriet: "I miss you too!"

Just as I was about to place my jacket over my shoulders Alex comes into view only wearing his black ripped jeans and somehow his shirt has appartly gone missing as he is walking around shirtless.

"Morning." He stands at the edge of my door his six pack clearly visible.

"Alex please put your shirt on." I shout covering my hands over my eyes thankfully I was wearing waterproof mascra otherwise I would like I just came out of an Zombie acoplise.