Chapter Nineteen

It's 8.30am in the morning and my early alarm is currently buzzing throughout my room. I feel so incredibly tired that it is almost impossible to get out of bed.

After what seems like one second later, that same pesky alarm clock rings again making me cover my ears in frustration.

Taking it as a sign to get up, I throw the covers off my body and jump into the steaming hot shower.

The shower turns on at the press of a button, the perfect pressure and temperature. I close my eyes to the water as the heat soaks into my skin, I lean against the cool tiles and take in a deep breath.

After shampooing my hair and scrubbing my body with all sorts of nice smelling soaps and scrubs. I gently ring out my hair and place my warm shower robe over my body.

I walk slowly to my wardrobe; the one that I have come to have a love-hate relationship with and pull back the heavy clothes hangers to reveal a new looking plaid pencil skirt that I have never even seen before.

Maybe Harriet brought it for me without me knowing?

I squeeze into my skirt and look in the mirror. My subconscious tells me to go for a black ribbed long sleeve. And my head is telling me to go for the black jumper.

Listening to my annoyingly right subconscious I go with the black ribbed long sleeve. Lastly, I pair it off with some black tights to combat the autumn cold and some black suede knee high boots.

Not giving it another second thought i braid my hair into a loose french plait and head downstairs to meet Aiden.

"Hey." I greet Aiden who is now looking up from his laptop.

"Your up? I thought I would let you have a lay in after the work you done yesterday." He smiles.

"I'm fine." I reply grabbing the Corn Flakes box from the cupboard.

Just as i'm about to turn and grab a bowl from the cupboard Aiden leans in, and places a soft hand on my waist and whispers in my ear.  His hot breath fanning against my neck causing me to have all body shivers

"I wouldn't want you breaking our bowls, they seem to go missing quite a lot." Aiden whispers into my ear a smirk plastered on his smug  face.

From how close he was I could smell his captivating Ralph Lauren Cologne that smelt like cinnamon and a weird combination of mint.

Aiden lets go of my waist and gives me the bowl and sets it down on the countertop.

"Thank you." I nervously laugh looking into his eyes.

After eating and making small talk with Aiden he then offers to drive me to class which I'm very grateful for, as I'm feeling physically drained of all life in me today.

~~
"See you later Madds." Aiden kisses me on the cheek and goes to speak to Alex.

Behind Aiden's back Alex winks at me and I shake my head and head to class not really thinking about it too much.
~~
Aiden's POV:
Meanwhile while I say goodbye to Maddison, me and Alex have a surprise up our sleeves that I'm sure Maddison will love.