Chapter 17

It's the next morning and once I'm done getting ready I head out of my room and read the magic board.

Good morning! Today you will be going to Disney's Magic Kingdom! You will be having breakfast in the lobby downstairs and then having lunch and dinner at the Be Our Guest restaurant. We have already gotten a reservation so all you have to do is show up on time. You will also be able to stay for the fireworks at the end of the night!

"We're going to the Magic Kingdom!" I exclaimed to myself.

"Sounds fun," I heard from behind me as someone wraps their arms around me.

I laughed, "Fun? Magic Kingdom's slogan is 'The Happiest Place on Earth'" 

"As I said, it sounds fun!" he said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes and headed into the sitting area and saw the others come in. They looked at the board and they were pretty excited about it once I told them what it's like.

I came once with my adoptive parents when I was around ten. It was really fun and unforgettable.

Once everyone was completely ready we headed downstairs to the lobby and had breakfast. Which was basically waffles and a couple of choice things. But what was cool about the waffles was that Mickey's face was on them.

Once we were done we all separated into the cars and drove behind each other to the park. When we got there we went to the gates and once we got through security, we headed into the park. And of course, I asked someone to take a picture of all of us in front of Cinderella's Castle.

We explored every area of the park. Main Street, Adventure Land, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasy Land, and of course, Tomorrow Land. We rode as many rides as possible. And since we all had FastPass bands for the best rides, we didn't have to wait in sure long lines for the best rides. But I did feel kind of bad for being able to go on the ride quicker.

Anyways, before lunch, we went through Adventure Land and we went on the Jungle Cruise, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the A Pirate's Adventures: Treasure Of The Seven Seas quest. We didn't end up going on the Enchanted Tiki Room or the Swiss Family Treehouse.

We also went through Frontierland. We went on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, and Tom Sawyer Island. We also went to the Shootin' Arcade and we saw the Country Bear Jamboree show.

We also went through Liberty Square before lunch. We went into the Hall of Presidents, Haunted Mansion, and we saw the show The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History. We weren't able to go on the Liberty Square Riverboat but I'm kind of happy about that. I do get seasick and I probably wouldn't have done well on that.

Once we were done in Liberty Square we sprinted to Be Our Guest and we got there just in time for our reservation. We were taken to our table and relaxed the whole meal. I don't really know what the others got but I do know that I got a Spring Chicken Salad and it was pretty good.

Once we were done we explored Fantasy Land. We were able to meet Merida at the Fairytale Garden, and the Clubhouse gang at Pete's Silly Slideshow. Plus, we rode a lot of rides. We rode Dumbo The Flying Elephant, It's a Small World, Mad Tea Party, Peter Pan's Flight, Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel, The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Barnstormer Featuring the Great Goofini, The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, and Under The Sea: Little Mermaid. We also went to the Princess Fairytale Hall and met tons of princesses, and we met Belle in Enchanted Tales with Belle. We walked through Cinderella's Castle and took some more pictures before heading to the last area.

Tomorrowland. Home to some of my favorite attractions. We went on the Astro Orbiter, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Stitch's Great Escape!, Tomorrow Land Transit Authority People Mover, Tomorrowland Speedway, and Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress. We also went into the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Blaise and Draco were shown on the screen! We finished off with Space Mountain and the line had even shortened by the time we got in line. 

We used one of our FastPasses on a private meeting with Mickey and Minnie. We got a group photo with all of us together and then headed back to the Be Our Guest restaurant, taking multiple photos on the way.

I had French Onion Soup, Herb-salted Pork Tenderloin, and a Dark Chocolate Truffle. Once we paid, we headed outside and watched the fireworks. When they were over we decided to see the castle light show, and it was amazing.

When we were done we went shopping and bought plenty of souvenirs and I got some Christmas gifts for the others. Once we were done shopping we took one more group photo and then headed back to the hotel.

When we got back, we all headed to our rooms. I sent Ginny out into the hall so I could hide my bags and then put them away. I kept out my souvenirs and once I was fallen onto my bed, I called Ginny back in.

"Finally! God, Lyra you take forever!" Ginny exclaimed as she walked back in.

I laughed, "Sorry, Gin."

We talked for about an hour before finally falling asleep.

***

The next morning I wake up and see Ginny has already gone downstairs. I changed into an over the shoulder emerald green sweater and some blue jeans. I grabbed my phone and purse and then headed out of the room. I walked into the kitchen and read the board and was pretty happy with what it said.

Good morning! Today you will be shopping as much as you like! This is mainly for Christmas presents, but you can get things for yourself as well. You will have breakfast in the lobby once again and then head out. Multiple addresses for different malls are written below. You will have lunch at the food court of the mall and then go out and have a fancy dinner. While you are gone one of us will come and chose an outfit for you to our liking for tonight. Merry Christmas Eve!