Rollercoaster | 34

Jungkook’s Point of View

The show was about to start but then..

She’s still not here. I guess, she’s really mad at me. I'm just sad because she didn’t show up for hours a while ago, so I can talk to her and explain to her that everything's just a misinterpretation.

“Jungkook, be ready.” RM stated, “The show's about to start.” he added of.

I shook my head up and down and wear my ear set.

I was shocked by Jimin’s sudden appearance.

“You okay?” he asked, I just nodded as a sign of saying yes.

“But why do I feel like you’re lying? You seem off, I swear.” he then said.

“Nothing, Jimin-hyung. It’s nothing.” I said then walked towards the spot where I’m asked to go by the staffs.

I sighed heavily before even starting the concert.

I saw Jimin from the other side of my spot, making a thumbs-up sign.

Yeah, everything will be alright. I guess.

I faked a smile when we got into the stage and the crowd is shouting our names.

I gave my best on our opening performance, which is the song named 'idol'.

I danced like there’s no any other performance later, I feel like my body aches after that dance.

I quickly walked towards a side of a runway stage where we’ll be walking and performing so we can go up close to fans.

After a while, I sat and enjoyed the beat and the melody of my co-members to our song, 'make it right'.

I suddenly thought of what will happen after this concert. Will I see her in our place after this or will I receive a news that she already flew away to Korea, even though, she hates to be there. I don’t know.

At this time, I just want to do as what our song is entitled. I just want to make it right and explain my side. I just want to make things right.

I turned my eyes to the audience and saw them with mixed emotions. Some are laughing, some are jamming to the song and some are crying.

Hours had passed and we only got one song left. Our latest korean comeback, Boy With Luv.

RM gave a sign to us to go near him, so we did.

“What is it?” Hoseok asked.

“We have a special guest tonight, according to the staffs.” RM answered.

“Halsey? I thought she’s in Canada as of the moment?” Jimin said.

“I guess it's not Halsey too but I don't know, it might be her.” RM stated.

The lights turned off and the upbeat music started to play, wait? This isn’t.. Boy With Luv.

This is.. Kill This Love.

The crowd started to shout more and give some noises. What's happening?

It is Jennie's part that is playing as of the moment.

Is there any errors to our music lineup? I think there's a technical error.

Later on, it's almost Lisa's rap part.

I was shocked when the lights are finally lighted up, the spotlight is in her.

L-lisa? W-hat is s-she doing.. here?

The crowd's shouts and noises intensified.  My jaw dropped.

What is happening? I don’t know what's happening here, I'm total clueless.

Our eyes met and for me, everything stopped for a while, as if we're the only one moving.

She stopped rapping her rap parts and said, "Let's talk" without any sound. I know that it was what she said, I can read her lips.

I can definitely read it.

The whole group finally took place when the chorus is about to get in.

Let’s kill this love~

We danced onto it.

Yeah yeah yeah~

I felt happy doing these.

Rampapam papam papam~

I felt happy because she's here with me.