Rollercoaster | 41

Lisa's Point of View

“Who's Mingyu by the way?” I asked while stalking that Mingyu's account.

I just saw his account when he commented on Tzuyu's post.

I know that he's an idol but I don't know what's her connection with Tzuyu.

She looked at me but then, she looked away too after a while.

She didn't even answer my question.

“When's your comeback, unnie?” she changed the topic.

“Next week, I guess..” I answered.

She's fixing her hair and putting some make up on.

“You going somewhere?” I asked while faking the use of my cellphone, so it won't be awkward.

“I'll just buy some food,” she said.

Food? What food? She has a lot of foods in here.

“And also, I needed to see someone.” she said while putting some fake eyebrows.

“Do you mind if I ask who is it?” I smiled at her, she just looked at me and she just smiled too.

I receive no response.

But then she started answering my question after a while, “Not an important person,”

“Uh- okay..” I said to break the awkward silence.

After she finished fixing herself, she went to her room and changed her clothes. She's pretty, I admit.

No wonder, Jungkook will fall for her one day.

He'll earn his feelings for her one day.

“I'll be going, unnie. Just lock the door if you're already going too.” she said while smiling.

I just nodded, “Ne.”

I heard her car that's already moving away.

I already prepared my car keys and of course, any time soon, I know I'll be following her.

I don't know why but you keep me getting intrigued of your business, Tzuyu. We're friends yet you won't tell me anything.

My curiosity will drive me crazy if I won't follow her.

Something's off.

I know it's not right because I don't want to invade her privacy but I don't know I just felt something's really off.

And I need to know what is it to finally satisfy my curiosity.