Rollercoaster | 46

Jungkook's Point of View

I didn't notice that I fell asleep for about an hour.

I crunched my nose as I smell something delicious. Someone's cooking in my kitchen.

I slowly went up to go to the kitchen.

I rubbed my eyes as I feel like it's already falling again. It feels like I'm sleepy once more because of our hectic schedule these past few weeks.

I guess it's Jimin hyung, he's the most caring member out of all, although they're all caring too.

“Yah, Jimin hyung. What are you cooking?” I shouted while I'm still in the living room so he can hear me.

No one answered.

It feels like he's going to scare me again, that chim really!

“H-hyung,” I called while slowly stepping my feet towards the kitchen.

It's getting terrifying already. I'm not good at preventing my jumpscares when I'm shocked.

What if I'll be the one who'll shock him? In that way, he'll be the one to jumpscare.

Right, let's do this Jk.

“BOO!” I shouted as I quickly jumped to the kitchen.

I saw how shocked Lisa was.

She unintentionally touched the hot pot while cooking.

She didn't make any sound but she's holding her arm that touches the pot.

What is she doing here?

No, I shouldn't ask myself. She's here since a while ago but how do she get in?

I quickly ran onto her to check upon her.

“A-are you okay? Does it hurt?” I asked while holding her arm.

I don't know why she's not crying but I know she easily got hurt by things when we're still trainees. I can't hear her cries.

Her face is covered by her hair. I removed all her hair from her face and saw her tears.

And how she cries.

“Does it hurt? I'm sorry, Lisa. I thought Jimin hyung is just pranking me.” I said while holding her arms.

I quickly went up to get the first aid kit and get back onto her as soon as I can.

I applied some remedy to easen or lessen the pain.

I don't know why but my heart was touched that time, I quickly hugged her.

“Sorry, I hurt you.” I said while kissing her in her forehead.

“S-sorry, I hurt you too.” she said then hugged me back.

I was shocked by her actions and what she did.

“Sorry for pushing you to Tzuyu. Sorry for setting your feelings aside and don't even mind what you might feel. Sorry, Jk. I'm sorry, baby.” she added of while leaning her head on my chest.

She's crying and bursting it out more, I can feel her tears on my shirt.

“I love you too, Jk. I love you since the day we’ve made our friendship official. That's why you might think I over react when you're always putting others first before me.” she said, “Give me another chance, please? Give me your love please.” she added.

She tighten up the hug.

And I love it.

“Do you think I won't love you the same way that I do from the start? It doesn't matter what you did as long as you have the same feeling towards me. I love you, baby.” I said then kissed her on her forehead once more.

If this is just a dream, I don't wanna be awake anymore.

If this is all a lie, I don't wanna live in reality and just believe these lies.