Chapter 1

Hi everyone!

It's great to be back in the writing game! I am so excited for book three of my Bride of the Demon series and I hope you are too. I am so grateful for all the love and support the last two books got. You all make me so happy and I can't believe how well they are doing! Just a heads up, this book does NOT take place directly after Freed from the Demon, it will explain don't worry. 

And once again, I know I ask for every book but I think it's a nice little tradition, but I am in need of a cover! The title of this book is Return of the Demon if you want to try it out pm me and I will get back to you right away. Ask any questions and to throw a little prize in everyone who tries gets an answer to anything regarding the series.

Ok, I should let you go, thank you all,

HP

"I could have driven myself," Robin leaned into his gloved hand. His masked eyes stared out the Batmobile window and traced the mountain's rough edges. They were near the ocean so despite being inside, he could smell the outside. He kept his eyebrows furrowed in an angry fashion as his partner, Nightwing, sat beside him in the driver's seat.

"After the stunt you pulled?" the adult questioned. He remembered what Batman told him, how Damian thought it would be a marvelous idea to disobey direct orders and take matters into his own hands. Something he was more than familiar with doing. "You're lucky to be allowed within ten feet of a steering wheel." Nightwing sped up the vehicle to make the drive quicker, edging away from the speed limit.

Damian gestured to his surroundings. "So this is my punishment?" Nightwing looked at him. "Enduring a bunch of school children?"

"This is not a punishment," Nightwing began. "Hopefully, you'll learn to be a part of a team. And they're not children. They're teenagers." He corrected. Damian replied with a grumble. "Don't tell me Damian Wayne is afraid of a little socializing."

Robin turned back, the hood of his cloak moving against the back of his head. The munched material came between him and the seat. "I'm not afraid of anything. Teammates are a liability.

"Oh really?" Nightwing faced the road. "Then what am I to you?"

"An unavoidable irritation." Robin glared.

Nightwing licked his dry lips and cleared his throat, not bothered by his brother's insult. "Speaking of avoidable I should probably tell you because it's been a while since we've had a quiet one-on-one talk," this caught Damian's attention. "She knows you're back. Or at least not surrounded by monks."

Damian thought for a second and his jaw tightened. "Who knows?" Nightwing dodged his gaze. "Who knows, Grayson?" Nightwing's silence was more than enough to answer his question. "What the hell Grayson! If I wanted her to know I would have informed her!" He gave a short breath out. "How long has she known?"

Nightwing kept his masked eyes out the window. "Um since before Talia's death." He could tell Damian was mentally killing him. "Look she called to catch up and I let it slip that you came back to help find Bruce."

Damian massaged his temples and sighed, "You are unbelievable Grayson. Well, last I heard Sparrow retired when she moved to Star City. So why tell me this now?" Once again Nightwing fell silent. Taking this as another answer Damian was quick to keep asking. "Grayson -" Damian was cut short by the breathtaking view of the giant 'T' shaped building growing over the horizon.

Within the Titans' Tower Blue Beetle, respectively known as Jaime, dodged the simulations. He was surrounded and the scarab on his back helped him find ways to defeat his opponents. Raven, flew above the blue armored teen and used her power to stab beams of energy through each pixelated man. Beat Boy, also known as Garfield, took form as a billy goat to knock the enemies down with his hard horns, bleating as he kicked. He then transformed into a gorilla and rhino to take down the rest of the simulations. Raven continued to find different tactics to beat the training protocol.