Chapter 10

Ha, you were like "HP you finally updated wtf man whats the hold up?" well i give you not one, not two, but three chapters

Enjoy ;)

HP

As the Boom Tube opened in the middle of the dark, cloudy, midnight sky Starfire, Cyborg, and Blue Beetle took the lead. The alien princess flew faster and held out her arm, aiming at the upcoming Justice League member. "Remember the plan, Titans, go!"

Starfire blasted her green rays out first, Beetle came in second, firing his plasma. After Beetle, Cyborg fired at Superman with his guns. They kept attacking in this order, the Kryptonian dodging all of their powers. At the last second, when Superman flew up to the three, the heroes dispersed, leaving Superman to face Cardinal, Robin, and Beast Boy. The latter in his large vulture form. He was holding Robin using his talons and supporting Cardinal by having her hold onto his feathered back. At first, Y/n was reluctant about perching herself onto her teammate's back, something about an accident from when she first gained her hero persona, but she sucked it up and continued with the plan.

Beast Boy let go of Robin, who then leaped onto Superman, stabbing his side with the neon green mineral. Blood oozed out of the wound as the two fell towards the ground. Robin pushed the rock deeper into his side and twisted causing Superman to let out an inhumane groan. Superman tilted his head back and screamed in agony as a shadow escaped through his mouth and dissipated into the air. As the monster left his body, Superman turned back to his normal colored self, the red disappearing completely.

Robin and Superman crashed into the solid ground. Debris flew everywhere, the smoke settled down, showing everyone the results of the crash. A gigantic crater was left behind with the two in the center. Robin and Superman groaned as they started to pick themselves up.

Robin looked at Superman, secretly hoping he was not the cause of Superman's death. The hero looked at the boy with his blue eyes and weakly smiled. "You mind removing that?" Robin was shocked that the man was able to recover so quickly but remembered who he was. Pulling the rock out of his side, Robin returned it to the black container on his belt. Robin looked back at Superman who was looking at him. He frowned, shrugged, and asked him 'what'.

Superman ignored him and got up to dust himself. The rest of the team jumped down into the hole to check on their fellow member. Starfire flew to Robin and asked if he was alright. Robin turned away from her motherly grasp. Cardinal ran to him and gave him a questioning look. He answered with a soft smile which caused her to smile and look down at her boots before returning to Blue Beetle and BB's side. The blue-clad hero nudged her, making her punch him.

Why did he do that, we're not friends?

Rolling her eyes, Cardinal watched as Superman told Starfire it was a good call to go ahead with the plan. Their conversation was cut short when everyone heard Raven's pained screaming. The team rushed to find her. Once they climbed to the top of the crater, they saw two giant purple glowing rings, circling around Raven, who was at the center. Purple lightning was striking the rings and her screams made it harder to watch.

Superman noticed the Flash and the Green Arrow running towards them (The Flash running faster than the archer obviously). Cardinal grimaced as she watched her father run at them with such anger. Robin noticed and rested his gloved hand on her tense shoulder. She looked at him with a pained expression. He gave her shoulder a slight squeeze to reassure her that she would get her father back and to let her know she wasn't alone in this. Now it was Cardinal's turn to give him a soft smile.

Superman told them to get Raven and that he would take care of the two Justice League members. Nodding at this the team ran and flew towards her. Beast Boy turned into a horse, allowing Cardinal and Robin to jump onto his back.

The two rings seemed to disappear, turning into a giant purple ray of energy stemming from Raven. It drilled into the ground as Raven screamed in agony. The beam suddenly vanished, causing Raven to collapse and fall onto the ground. Starfire caught her before she crashed. Flying her to the ground, the rest of the team circled around the pair.

Beast Boy trotted up to them and looked back at the two riders. "You can get off my back now, Boy Bony-ass," he glared Robin. Robin jumped off to see how Raven was doing. "You, Momma, can ride me anytime." Cardinal rolled her eyes and signed to him, something he was well-rehearsed in and needed no translation. Beast Boy neighed and transformed back into his human self, stretching his back.

Cyborg asked if Raven was alright as she leaned into Robin. Her uncovered head rested on his chest as he held her up. She answered by saying nothing was right, then the floor rumbled. A giant hole was opening where the purple beam drilled into. The team had to run away from the gigantic overlord emerging from the hole. He looked as if he came from the fiery pits of Hell, it fit because he did come from Hell. Once they reached a safe distance, the Titans - and Cyborg - looked at what was happening.

"Well, this sucks," Blue Beetle commented as they watched Trigon. His four eyes, horns, and red body sent shivers down their spines. He was big enough to squash the entire team in one go. And he was headed for the city. Raven announced he would bring Hell on Earth. Cyborg asked how they could stop him.

"There's only one way," a four red-eyed Raven said. Robin figured she was going to put her father back into the crystal. "In the unlikely event that I can make it there." Cyborg informed Superman what the team needed to do when Raven opened a portal.

Cardinal clenched her jaw. Her throat hurt, she was tired and just wanted to go home. Most of the team had gathered around discussing the plan. Cardinal left the group to think alone.

Oliver said a year wouldn't be difficult. I can't wait to tell him "I told you so."

Robin moved next to her and laced his fingers with hers. She looked down and began to wonder.

Why are we doing this? She remembered what Alfred told her. How they should be tired of all this "dancing". We are too young for this shit.