3: The questions

Itachi disappears in the mist, and you're left to think about all that had just happened. The forest clearing was quiet, you almost forgot that there were 5 chunin behind you until you heard grunts and cloth rubbing against a tree. You turn to see Sasuke still bound to the tree, straining himself to get free. With a swift movement of your hand the binds disperse and he falls to the ground with a thump. A few more seconds of silence pass until someone speaks up.

"Who are you?" It was a blonde boy

"That is none of your concern." You replied

"How do you know Itachi?" This time it was from Sasuke

"He trained me before he went rogue." A hesitant nod was given from Sasuke

"So you're from the hidden leaf village, right" you nod at the blonde with messy hair

"How come I never see you around?"

No reply

"She went rogue, Naruto"

You would've been confused about how the pineapple head knew that information but your headband explained it all. It was located on your thigh, it wasn't hard to see the slash.

"Then why'd you help us?" Said Naruto in a confused tone

There was no answer from you

"Hey! I said why'd you help us?"

"I'm not obliged to tell you anything, now I recommend that you go back to your village quickly. It's dangerous out here especially for chunin."

"No, we still have to complete our mission!" Said Naruto.

You opened your mouth to reply but nothing came out. A wave of pain engulfed you, the extra chakra you used wasn't a lot but your body was too weak, it had always been. You bit your tongue.

"Well then, hurry up and complete it, be careful." You force out. You were about to turn to walk away but something keeps you from moving. Almost as if you've been paralyzed, you know this Jutsu and it's just your luck that the Nara did it when you were in a weak state.

"So I take it that you're in the Nara clan?" You said in an annoyed tone. You look at the boy with pineapple hair with a blank face.

"Shikamaru Nara"

"Great, So how about you undo this and let me go on my way. You have a mission remember, Sarotobi wouldn't like it if you were late." You said while trying to keep your composure.
You noticed that at the mention of Saraotobi's name they grimaced.

"You're a rogue ninja of the leaf, it's our job as shinobi to take you back."

"And you supposed that I just turn myself in?"

"No, but I can't just let you go."

You look around and the rest of the group nods.

"Nara's are supposed to be smart, so live up to your legacy and think about this again."

"This is my duty as a ninja"

The pain gets even more intense. You need to get out of there or else you won't be able to get out of there without hurting them.

"Make the wise decision and let me go, you wouldn't want me to hurt you, would you?"

"If you wanted to hurt us, you would have already."

"Never underestimate your enemy"

You give all your force to break his Jutsu and within seconds you were free. But you weren't out of the woods yet, because Shino unleashes his bugs. You'd say at least a thousand of those beetles were swarming around you. You knew these weren't your regular beetles you've seen what the Abrumbe clan's bugs can do, they absorb your chakra until you die. You create a dome around you, it explodes taking care of your bug problem and before anyone else could reach you, you grab your pillow and fly away.

Pain flooded every area of your body, you were finding it very difficult to keep your eyes in focus. Usually, a jinjuriki only has to deal with one tailed beast. You, on the other hand, had to deal with 2, sure they shared the same body but there were 2 spirits. Meaning double the amount of chakra. It made you super strong when you used their chakra but alas everything has a consequence, and this one brought immense pain to you.