15:Training

Third pov

Up above the village, a strange pillow floats, defying the laws of gravity. In that pillow, lays y/n and someone she regularly calls an idiot right next to her. Her eyelids begin to flicker and slowly open as they adjust to the risings sun's rays of light. When they fully adjust she sits up and yawns groggily totally forgetting the boy to her left. She gazes at the beautiful sunrise and slowly slides her mask down which exposes her soft skin. She smiles at the lack of coverage on her face. 

 "Y-y/n—?" Naruto says a bit confused and surprised. Y/n quickly pulled her mask up and turned to him. Though he only saw a glimpse, he didn't need much time to conclude that she's beautiful. He just wondered why she hid it.

 "Why do you wear a mask?" 

"In the ninja world, it's crucial to cover what your feeling. It could damage the mission if you do otherwise. But I was never good at it, hiding my emotions, it was hard. When I left the village, i couldn't show anything it would cost me my life, so I wore a mask and hid everything that I once was," she said solemnly. 

 "You're just like Kakashi Sensei," Naruto said happily, trying to lighten the mood.

 "What?" She Questioned

 "He's always saying some crap about keeping your composure, but I just can't," he said

 "I guess we do have a few things in common, me and my dad," you said  

"A few things!?" Naruto shouted and scared a few birds out of the trees

 "Hush Naruto, it's too early to be shouting," she said tiredly

"Hehe, sorry," 

"Don't worry about it, and you and I also have quite a few things in common as well," she said.

 "Yeah we do...it kind of makes me feel connected to you," he said hesitantly and made y/n smile a bit.

 "Yeah," she agreed. 

 "Hey, what do you say we get some breakfast and you can help me train," Naruto suggested.

"Sure," she replied.

"Alright!"

Timeskip and your POV, two in one hahahhaha...sorry lol

 "You have to be quicker than that," you said to a beat-up Naruto. "I'm trying," he said and made another attempt to take down one of your clones with his Rasengan but had no success. "Concentrate your chakra on your feet it'll make you faster, and make your attacks swifter and less easy to read an enemy can study your bad habits and tendencies to take advantage of it and that doesn't put the odds in your favor," you said sternly.

"Like this?" Naruto asked and added your suggestions to his next attack, this time leaving a deep cut in one. And with a poof, it was gone.

 "There you go, just like that," you said.

 "Okay," Naruto clapped his hands together, "no more playing around, y/n, I know you're holding back, give me all you got!"

 You summoned some clones and Naruto summoned triple that amount, you sweatdrop. 'This kid is going to make me actually try,' 

"Don't go easy on me!" Naruto's clones shouted and attacked you and your clones. *sigh 'he's still making his movements readable, I can easily take them all down.' 

You prepared yourself to get rid of his clones they immediately disappeared. 'That's unexpected, where'd they go, and where's the real Naruto," you stood still and tried to locate them sensing their chakra but couldn't find any. You only sense a very faint chakra...as if they're trying to hide it. You turn to the hidden person, you see Naruto squatting down in a bush watching you. You smile slightly and play along. You make your clones disappear except for one and she walked to the opposite side of you to a tree. She tied a rope to it and made a trap. "That should get him," she said. You watched as naruto's attention wavered between you and your clone and took advantage of it. Right when he turned his head away from you, you made a substitution jutsu stand in your place. 

 You quietly snuck up to Naruto, you stood there for a bit, waiting for him to catch on to your tactics but he never did. You got to his level you heard him mumble, "I got you now y/n."

 "Is that so?" You asked from behind him. Naruto froze he slowly turned his head and saw you, "h-how," he got out of a surprised state and started to react but it was too late. "A thousand years of death," you shouted. Naruto knew what was coming for him but you moved too fast for him to dodge. 

 "Ahh!" He yelled and landed face first in the dirt. "Argh," he groaned, "why would you do that." 

 You appeared from behind the bush and while stifling a laugh, "Sorry, you were just in the perfect position for me to do the Jutsu," but failed in suppressing your slight enjoyment of the situation.

 Naruto caught on to your satisfaction and smiled at the fact that you let go of your facade and allowed yourself to be free. Naruto chuckled, "I guess I just need to train harder, then ill beat you," Naruto said with a tone that made you feel that it was going to happen, in other words, it sounded like a promise. 

 "Till that day comes you need to work on your technique," you said.

 Naruto hesitated before asking "Can you help me with that y/n?"

"What? Why," you asked.

"Well Kakashi sensei is busy training Sasuke and pervy sage is too distracted by his books and stalking women," he said, "plus you gave me some good advice when I was trying to take down your clone,"

You smile a bit, "I've never trained anyone before but I can try if you have your mind set on me training you," you said.

 "I wouldn't have said it if i didn't mean it," Naruto replied. 

You sighed, "very well then," you said, "Well for starters Rasengan is an incomplete jutsu it needs some kind of nature infusion. Try different things and add them in, that will give you an awfully powerful Jutsu." 

 "Hehe alright," he fist-pumped the air, "let's start right now, there's no time to waste!!" 

You sweatdropped, you knew he wouldn't let you rest you wondered how your dad and Jiraiya dealt with him...well, apparently, they ignored him. You would do the same but you saw so much potential in the kid so you complied. 

"Okay, okay, let's start by improving your Rasengan," you said trying to calm down an overly eager Naruto.