43: Hey...thanks

"Lord sixth, you're back! It's been 4 days, the village was worried. Where did you-----?"

Thud

"eh...?"

The gate guards' eyes wander downward at the boy that the Hokage had just dropped so harshly.

"Naruto?! He's out cold, who did this? -----y/n! S-she..." the guard looked at all the bandages wrapped around her body and the one piece of clothing covering her. "what happened to her?"

Kakashi's figure saddened and he tightened his grip on his daughter, protectively holding her. He ignored the guard's questions then said, "Get Naruto some medical attention."

Before they could nod someone interrupted. "No need, I'm already here," said a pink-haired female,

"Sakura." Kakashi looked at her a bit relieved.

She smiled, "I sensed you coming closer. I came as fast as I could since I could feel two very weak chakras." She looked at y/n and Naruto, her eyes scanning them intensely.

From her analysis, their chakra levels were alarmingly low, especially y/n's. She looked to be in a severe state of fatigue from exhausting her chakra storages. Sakura moved closer to Naruto and she could almost immediately smell the use of a powerful drug. One that gradually swayed those unfortunate enough to get drugged in a drastic depletion of chakra.

Sakura knew she had to get it out of his system promptly before it hurt him permanently. She took out a small bag of medical supplies and tried to began her process. She was stopped by a certain dad.

"Sensei?"

Kakashi shook his head, "He can wait." The man placed his daughter gently on the floor so that Sakura could look at her.

She hesitantly nodded and focused her attention on y/n. She suppressed a gasp when she got a good look at the Hokage's daughter.

Horror filled her face as she saw each cut that covered her body---each bruise that adorned it---the burns that were embellished on her.

The drug was so much more prominent on y/n than Naruto. Sakura could sense more than one drug though. She made sure to take it all out of her body. Delicately, she began to heal y/n's injuries. Sakura most of the cuts y/n had to the best of her ability, she healed the girl's bruises, and out some ointment on her burns. She then looked at the hickies...

Her eyes softened and a pang went through her heart. She couldn't do much about them so she left them there.

She then moved on to female jinjuriki's broken arm. The pinkette took out some bandages and made a sling for the harmed girl.  Then Sakura cleaned up any other extra blood and she was finished.

She looked up at Kakashi, "She is in okay enough condition to not be hospitalized but you have to make sure she isn't tough on herself. This means she can't walk for too long, there will be absolutely no running or jumping and she will need to get the proper amount of nutrients for her body to heal."

The man nodded, "Alright, I'll make sure to do that."

Sakura gave him a small smile and a look of sympathy. She was no detective, but it was very clear to see what had happened to y/n. The girl felt bad for y/n, she couldn't imagine going through something like that. Though as a female, she could relate to her just a bit.