20:A beginning to a new relationship?

Naruto walked back to the path to Y/n's house. But when he approached it he suddenly got a strong feeling that she wasn't there. His gut told him she was at the Shinobi memorial stone, mourning the loss of her friends. He followed his instinct since it came with good reasoning. Y/n would always be there whenever she was supposed to be training with Naruto. He knew this because he went looking for her once and found y/n there. He tried his best to hide his chakra so she would never suspect that he was there and she never said anything so he assumed that she didn't notice. Naruto never dared to ask her who she lost but now he knows that whoever they were, She somehow influenced it. 

Your POV

*sigh 'that was a disaster, this is why I avoid public situations. Damn you, Naruto, you're always making go out of my comfort zone.' You chuckle, 'Naruto, I was actually starting to like you, not in a friendship kind of way, but something more. But that's all over now, I think I've lost you.' 

"Damn It!" You clench your fists.

 'I always end up losing my friends, sometimes I think I'm cursed. But I guess along with being late, it's also the Hatake fashion to lose the ones they love... does that mean I'll lose my dad too? No, I won't permit it, he's all I have left.' 

You look at the memorial stone and spot your friend's names on it.

' Akio and Eichi, I'm sorry I let this happen to you.' You grit your teeth,' it's just so unfair, I get to be alive and go to parties while you guys are gone and it's all my fault.' The tears that you have been holding in spill. Your vision becomes blurry and your face red because of the tears. You sniffle, 'now I'm crying like a little bitch, hehe, fuck, I can't stop.'  

Third POV 

 The memorial stone was in sight and just as expected y/n was there wallowing in sorrow. He got closer but she didn't need to see him to notice his presence, "Naruto, you shouldn't be here. Go home, I'll talk to my dad, you'll be freed from being around me," y/n said sadly.

"No. Y/n I... I don't believe Sakura, I know you wouldn't do that on purpose, and I know you wouldn't take my chakra without telling me," Naruto said caringly.

"Y-you don't?" Y/n seemed relieved. 

"Of course I don't." Naruto walked closer to her and saw the tears falling from her eyes. It was the first time he ever saw her cry, she always had a tough face on, and now that tears were streaming down her face. She looked so vulnerable he hated to see her like that he wanted to hug her, or even better... kiss her. He just wanted to let her know it would be okay but held back as he always did. 

"Thanks, that means a lot to me," she said, trying to control her tears. Naruto placed his hand on her shoulder. He used his thumbs to wipe away the tears.

 "What happened y/n?" Naruto looked at her with soft caring eyes. "I've told you my story before, but what's yours?"

Your POV

"I-I," you didn't know what to say, 'my story?' But Naruto gave you a reassuring look, One that made you feel safe so you began to tell Naruto your tale," It's a long one," you got out your bead and a pillow suddenly appeared. You sat and signaled Naruto to do the same. Both of you flew high up and you began.   "My friends, they died by my own hands. Akio and Eichi were their names, they were my teammates...and my best friends. Back then I had no idea that I was a jinjuriki, and much like you, I always wondered why people hated me. That's why I wanted to become a ninja so they'd respect me. I worked hard alongside my friends and we got strong, really strong. But on my eighth birthday, there was an attack on the leaf by the Akatsuki. We were sent to protect the village, along with and Anbu squad, Jiraiya and my father. We protected it to the best of our ability but we were outnumbered so eventually we all fell. I was just about to lose consciousness when Orochimaru was going to kill Jiraiya, but my tailed beasts kicked in. They took over and I had no control of myself, they killed them... they killed a lot of them but they also  killed my friends...and had no remorse." Your eyes began to water again.