Chapter Thirty-Five

~Friday 5th April 2013~

"Why won't you tell me, Mal?" Eden whined, stamping his foot on the floor like a toddler having a temper tantrum, scowling at his boyfriend. Malcolm wasn't even looking at him, he seemed to be ignoring him completely, that sly smirk sat upon his lips whilst he picked out a blazer to match his steel grey slacks. He looked ravishing, with the grey contrasting heavily against his deep burgundy shirt, the darker colours making his bright eyes stand out against his tanned skin.

"Bunny, go grab a dictionary, look up the word surprise, and then you'll find out why I'm not telling you where we're going," Malcolm used that professional voice of his, the one that was calm and rational, yet still managed to send shivers down the boy's spine.

"You know I hate surprises!" Eden stomped over to Malcolm, pouting up at his lover, "just give me a hint at least, please?" he begged, batting his eyelashes, clutching onto the lapels of Malcolm's suit jacket.

"That will get you nowhere, bunny, I'm not easy to break," Malcolm chuckled, pressing a chaste kiss to Eden's forehead. Eden narrowed his eyes, a wicked little idea forming in his mind, his hands travelling down to snap the buckle of Malcolm's belt open. Malcolm cocked an eyebrow, not moving to stop Eden's hand slipping into his slacks and palming his half-hard cock, hissing out a breath when the boy did.

"I know exactly how to break you, doll," Eden purred into Malcolm's ear, flicking his tongue over the shell and tugging on the lobe gently with his teeth. Malcolm's expression softened for a second, short moans drifting over his parted lips, as Eden continued to stroke his member through his boxers, the boy's fingers lingering around the head every so often. But it didn't last very long before Malcolm gripped the boy's wrist and pulled it away, tucking his shirt back into his slacks and buckling his belt once again.

"We're gonna be late, come on," Eden crossed his arms over his chest, refusing to take Malcolm's hand when the man extended it, rooting himself to the spot and scowling at his boyfriend, "Eden," Malcolm used a warning tone, one that would usually have the boy following on his heel instantly but not that day. If Malcolm wasn't going to break, neither was Eden.

"I'm not moving until you tell me," Eden watched as Malcolm tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, feeling a tad nervous when that smirk broadened on the man's face again. Before Eden even had the opportunity to protest he was slung over Malcolm's shoulder, the man's tight grip preventing him from struggling much.

"I hate you," Eden grumbled sullenly, resting his head on Malcolm's back, allowing his body to go limb so he could be carried. Malcolm was far too strong to fight, Eden had learnt long ago to accept when he was beaten.

"I'm well aware, bunny," Malcolm chuckled as he carried Eden downstairs, obviously being careful not to hit the boy's head on any of the doorways. Eden took the opportunity to admire Malcolm's behind, he really did have a gorgeous ass, it made the boy wonder if he really was a virgin there. Surely not, Rei was persuasive enough to have gotten his way at least once.

"Which car do you want to take?" Malcolm asked when they entered the garage, keeping Eden on his shoulder so the boy had to crane his neck to look at the selection of cars the man owned, "that was a stupid question, wasn't it?" Malcolm added when he noticed Eden's mischievous smile, collecting the keys for the boy's favourite car. A cherry red Lamborghini. Eden was well aware that Malcolm didn't often drive it but had fallen in love when he first laid eyes on it and begged the man to take it whenever he had the option. Malcolm preferred his black range rover, practical but awfully boring.

"Still hate me?" Malcolm asked when the two were settled comfortably in the car, a grin having already spread over Eden's face.

"Marginally less," Eden leant over, pressing a soft kiss to Malcolm's lips, gasping quietly when the man gripped his chin, not allowing him to return to his seat. Malcolm's eyes flickered from Eden's to the boy's lips, before leaning forward and kissing him again, much rougher that time. Eden moaned into Malcolm's mouth, relinquishing control to his boyfriend, sparks trickling down his body as the man's tongue explored his as though it was the first time.