𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 .

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣 𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

I was woke up from the bright ass sun. Vision blurry as all outdoors. I groaned instinctively, my head felt like somebody threw a brick at it. I started to roll over but froze when I noticed I wasn't in my room. "Lord Jesus", I said to myself.

I looked around filling out my surroundings , It looked like a nigga room. I ain't drinking no damn more. I ain't even gone flodge though, whoever bed this is, it's comfortable than a fuck. I looked over seeing my phone on the nightstand. I unlocked it seeing 26 missed calls and 31 unread messages from Nani and Fat. Shit.

Nani👹4️⃣
Nay where tf are you

Nani👹4️⃣
Nay bro I'm not playing where are you

Nani👹4️⃣
I'm finna smack tf out you

Nani👹4️⃣
NAOKI😤

——————————————————————

FatFat🍭😚
Nay
Nay
Nay
Nay
Nay
Nay
Nay
Nay

FatFat🍭😚
Wya bruh damn

——————————————————————

I heard the door open, knocking me out my thoughts. I looked up seeing dude from Kroger. "Yo clothes inna dryer shorty", he said breaking the silence. "My clo-" I looked under the covers realizing I had on an oversized white t-shirt and basketball shorts that wasn't mine. "You threw up on em last night", he chuckled answering my unsaid question. Bitch did he see me naked ? I sat up quickly. He spoke up seeing the look on my face. "Girl you ain't got shit I ain't seen before", he said grinning. "What happened", I said with a slight attitude. "Whatchu mean what happened", he said still grinning. "Why I'm here", I asked. "You was dancing onna bar thang, drunk as shit. I got you down and brought you to da crib.", he said nonchalantly. I pulled my phone out and called Nani. She answered on the 2nd ring. "NAOKI MOTHERFUCKING SMITH", she yelled as soon as it connected. "Good morning to you too", I said smartly. "Nay where the fuck you at". Whole time I'm just as confused as her. "Hell, I don't know", I said honestly. "You still sharing yo location ?", she said calmly . "Yea-", she interrupted by ending the call. I looked at my phone with my mouth open. "You good ma ?", he asked making me close my mouth. "Yea I'm straight, my uh friend bout to come get me", I told him. "Ight, yo shoes under the bed", he said walking out. Ain't gotta lick of sense I should steal something.

I stood up grabbing my phone and charger and everything else. I walked out looking for the laundry room. I walked into the kitchen seeing two people arguing about cereal. "Ugly ass nigga you knew this was my cereal", she said holding a box of fruity pebbles. "Mmcht cuh how I'm 'posed to know that's yo cereal", he said bring his bottom lip to the side of his face. "Bruh it say 'Sunny Shit' what more information do you need, this MY shit fuck is you on", she said putting a emphasis on my. "Damn, eat C shit", she added. "He know better", Cari said walking inna kitchen. "I- Where's the laundry room", I said quickly regretting it when all eyes landed on me. "Go through that door", he said pointing to a door by the counter. I walked through the door getting my clothes out of the dryer. My phone started to ring.

Nani👹4️⃣

"I'm outside", she said when I answered. "Okay, I'm on my way out", I told her letting her answer before hanging up. I walked back through with my stuff in my hands. "My friend outside", I told them walking without stopping.

I got in the car getting greeted by Nani's mug. "Now you know", Nani spoke. "I know friend my bad", I said. "Who damn house is this, and where you was at all night", Nani said driving off. "He said I was dancing on the bar so he got me down and brought me to his house", I said laughing. "I'm getting very much kidnapping vibes", Nani said causing me to look at her crazy. "Anyways how did you get home", I asked tilting my head. "Q saw them snaps and instastories on fat page, he came and snatched her ass up. I just got a ride from him", she said lightly laughing. "Fat know that nigga crazy I don't know why she keep playing", I said joining. We rode the rest of the way talking and laughing about any and everything. She couldn't stay mad at me if her life depended on it.

————————————————————————

After talking about what happened last night Me, Nani, and Fat sat on the couch eating popcorn watching Princess and the Frog. Ding. I looked down at my phone seeing a message from an unknown number.

+1 (901) 322-1222
Wassup ma

"Who tf fu...", I said lowly stuffing popcorn in my mouth.

Nay🥰
who is this ?

I locked my phone looking back at the tv holding the same confused expression.

+1 (901) 322-1222
Damn you forgot about a nigga already ? You gave me yo number at Railyn party. 😂

Nay🥰
aww my fault, lmao heyy

+1 (901) 322-1222
Ft me rq

I hesitantly FaceTimed him. Waiting for it to connect. "Who you call-", Fat started. "Shh", I said as the call connected. He stood quiet staring at me smirking. "Hey", I said smartly but shyly. Nani and Fat's eyes grew wide looking at each other when they heard a nigga voice. "You cute as hell", he said making me blush. "Lemme take you out" he added. "I don't even know yo name", I said trying to make an excuse. "Dante", he said simply. "I got school tomorrow", I said smirking. "Who said I was talking bout during the day girl", he said tucking his bottom lip. His lips was so full and juicy.

"I'll think about it", I said laying my cheek on my fist. "I want a answer before you go to sleep", he said making me hot. "Okay I gotchu", I said trying to hide the smile forming on my face. "I'm not playing ma", he said causing me to let the smile show. "Imma tell you", I said tilting my head. We said our goodbyes and I ended the call. "Bitch who was that", Fat said whole her and Nani were smiling from ear to ear. "A nigga from Railyn Birthday Bash", I said stuffing more popcorn in my mouth. "I don't even remember him but girl he was fine as wine, lord took his time with him", I said through the popcorn. "Mmmm", Nani said doing the tea gesture turning back toward the TV. I waved her off and did the same.

A bitch gotta date tomorrow.

——————————————————————

I wanted to make it longer but I ain't want it to be too much. So imma just put it in the other chapter