𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 .

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝 

I went through all my thirst dm's new and old responding. Just had to let em know.

I gotta nigga period

I was so happy with my relationship I don't know why. Like it made me happy to claim him. I still get those thoughts of what if I'm diving too fast, but fuck that shit it is what it is. I'm happy right now so I'm straight.

———

I layed in my bed watching Fairly Odd Parents and eating Oreos.

Ding

C💍
Wyd ma

Naoki🤍💍
laying down watching TV, wyd ?

C💍
Nothing, I'll talk to you later ma give me like an hour or two I might pull up.

Naoki💍🤍
okay🙃

If he ain't doing nothing what the hell he need a hour or two for ? I might just be overreacting.

—————
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

Me, Sunny, and ManeMane had meet up with the Mexican nigga we get our shit from.

"You got it ?", he asked with a thick ass accent.

"Do you got it ?", I said jerking my head back. Ion even know why he fixed his mouth to ask me that goofy shit. "The fuck", I said lowly.

We exchanged and that was that. I was type hype cause I'm finna go see my baby.

———
I pulled up like I said I would.

I got out the car pulling up my pants before Naoki short ass came running towards me. She jumped up and I caught her.

"You just saw me like 2 days ago", I laughed hugging her. "And 2 days 2 long", she scrunched her face up. I walked her in the house still in my arms.

"Hey Ma", I yelled upstairs just to let my presence be known and shit. I knew she was here cause her car in the driveway.

"Hey baby", she yelled back down.

"Aww damn I ain't speak to Ma", ManeMane said getting up and going upstairs. "Tell her hey for me, tired as shit", Sunny said mumbling the last part.

———
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝 

I went to text Nani so they could come over, that is if they ain't on they way already.

Ding

Nani😚🍭
Come open this door

I opened the door. They had Q with them. "Ohhhh y'all got bruh law with y'all this time", I joked making them laugh. "I was bout to tell y'all to come over cause Cari nem over here", I said to Nani as they walked in. I closed the door, "My senses told me to come".

"Girl what senses", I waved her off.

"My spidey senses", she said doing the spider man gesture thingy.

"Bye cause no", I laughed.

———
ManeMane and Sunny was eating the chips they stole from out the pantry. Nani was watching too into Belly to care about anything. Fat and Q was layed up watching TV. And my momma left to go to the grocery store, I got up stretching.

"Ion know bout y'all but we finna take a nap", I said. Cari got up and followed me to the room.

He layed down on my stomach so I could play his hair, that was our thing.

I noticed he seemed tense ever since he hit the door.
———
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

"What's wrong ?"

"Chu mean", I asked.

"Wassup witchu why you so stiff and shit".

"Ain't nothing wrong, I'm straight", I said.

"I know when you lying but okay tell me when you feel like it", she shrugged.

It got quiet for a while.

I sucked my teeth, "Man it's just".

"Just what", she said still playing in my hair.

Lie.

No you duck ass nigga tell the truth

Ight she gone duff yo ass, watch.

"I'm tired and shit, but I'm straight", I said.

She just nodded.

Before I knew it I was hearing little snores. I looked up and she was out of there so I decided to do the same thing.

I was gone tell her the truth just not right now.