𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 .

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

Man I really don't know why I'm acting like this about this girl

I think about shorty ass like all day not even on no weird shit G. Some bout her just attract me. Make me wanna know her more or some shit. Got me feeling mushy man.

It's 2 am on a Saturday and I'm up thinking bout her, I never been that type of nigga.

I gave in and FaceTimed her.

                            Naoki🖤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
                            FaceTiming...

Naoki🖤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Connecting...

"Hello", she answered in a raspy soft tone.

Her sleepy voice made luh man jump for a second.

"Hey ma I woke you up ?", I asked already knowing the answer. "Nah I was up chilling at 2 o'clock in the morning", she said sarcastically. I chuckled, "I'm finna come get you so we can chill at 2 o'clock in the morning. So be ready". "Ok", she said softly before the call ended.

———
I pulled up to her house before texting her

                         💍
                                                 Come outside.

Naoki🖤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
alrighty

After a while I saw her walking out the house to my car. I tucked my lip watching her open the door. Cute as hell.

"You look comfortable", I said looking over her pajamas. "And is", she said buckling her seatbelt. "You hungry ?", I asked. "You know good and well I'm hungry", she replied with a grin.

———

We pulled up to Wendy's, Naoki said she wanted a 'FoFoFo'.

"Welcome to Wendy's how may I help you ?", the lady blandly said. "Can I get a 2 FoFoFo's and a strawberry lemonade", Nay said before I could say anything. "Is that all", she said. "Yes". "10.28 move up to the window".

———
After 45 minutes of her eating and me listening to her while she talked I was dropping her off at the crib.

"Text me when you get home", she said opening the door.

"Aww you care about a nigga", I cooed. "Bye Cari, I'm not finna play", she cheesed. "But I'm serious text me when you make it home".

She started to walk off. "Stop playing for I knock yo jaw outta place", I said calmly. She already knew what I was talking about cause she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Stop threatening me before I call the folks", she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yea yea", I said.

When she pulled away I grabbed her face laying two pecks on her lips. I tucked my lip watching her face turn red.

"Good Night C", she said softly as she got out the car and walked up to her house.

This shit final. I gotta get her man.

——————

Bare with me and this short ass chapter