𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

"Anddd why you ain't text back last night", Nani said.

"Cause I knew y'all ugly asses was gone be over today. Y'all over here everyday My momma said she sick of y'all", I lied. "Girl no she didn't cause yo momma love us period", Fat said.

"And do", my momma said walking to the kitchen. "Ma you had said you sick of us ?", Nani asked.

"Girl nah, who told you that ?"

"Nay."

"NUH-UHHH", I said.

"Girl you know Naoki be lying", my momma laughed.

"Mane Nay ass so childish", Fat laughed with her.

"Girl y'all guess who texted me though", I said. "Who child", Fat asked. "Dante girl", I rolled my eyes.

"That shit ghetto as hell", Fat said. "What he said", Nani asked. "Talking bout 'you thought i was gone let you go that easy' like nigga you never had me next."

"Did you reply ?", Nani asked. "Nah a bitch was type scared cause what he even talking about."

"Watch yo mouth", my momma said going back up the stairs with snacks in her hand. "That ain't even fair cause Fat was in here cussing like a sailor"

"Renea ain't did no typa cussing cause I ain't hear her, ain't that right."

"Yep", Fat said with a smile on her face. "I can't stand y'all", I laughed.

"But anyways back to what I was saying I might just tell Cari, his crazy ass", I said mumbling the last part.

"I'm surprised he ain't over he-"

Knock knock knock knock knock

"Here his ass go now", I went to open the door seeing Sunny and ManeMane. "Where Cari ?"

"He in the car getting something, watch out", ManeMane said walking into the house. "Wassup sis", Sunny said before doing the same.

Cari came strutting with a big ass teddy bear and 3 boxes of lip gloss.

I waited on the porch with a fat smile on my face looking stupid.

He came up to me before giving me 4 pecks and gripping my booty. I'm thick y'all already know the vibes.

———

After a hour I grew the balls to tell him about the text message. Everybody was sitting on the couch watching White Chicks.

"You wanna talk about mothersssss you wanna talk about mothersssss it's mother time", Fat said. "You a goofy", Nani laughed.

"Come upstairs with me", I said. "You sleepy ?", he asked. "Nah just cmon"

———
He walked in the room and got comfortable. I was lowkey scared cause what if he just deck me in my shit.

"How bout the funniest thing happened", I smiled. He straight-faced me.

"Whatchu you do"

"First of all ian did nothing"

"Then what happened"

"Dante texted me", I said cheesing nervously.

He paused in his tracks before looking at me like a had three heads.

"Ahaha and he was like you thought I was gone let you go that easy. Crazy right", I chuckled.

"Naoki Alexis stop playing wimme dawg."

"I'm for real, look see he texted me", I whipped out my phone showing our iMessage.

"See niggas keep playing", he got up and took his crazy ass downstairs. Ian gone say shit to him cause he a hothead, he gone be on some goofyness then we just gone be in this ho jacking.

I walked downstairs behind him he was acting a nut like I knew he was gone act.

"Nah but watch this shit though", he said walking out the door Sunny and ManeMane followed him shaking they head. They already know wassup.

————-
I updated period

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Yes, thank you. Thank you.

Thoughts ?