𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 .

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

I heard my momma yelling my name from downstairs waking me up from my nap

"Hm", I asked dragging myself into the kitchen. "You were sleep baby ?", she asked taking groceries out the bag. "Mhm", I answered not fully awake. "Sierra asked if you could babysit Marco tomorrow", she said. "Sureee", I dragged. Sierra was the only cousin I liked, the one I look for at thanksgiving type shit. I sat in the kitchen while she cooked, keeping her company until my phone went off

Fat🍩🤪

"Come open this door", Fat said before hanging up. I went to open the door, seeing Nani and Fat cheesing like little ass kids. "Ma it smell good as hell", Fat exclaimed causing my momma to laugh. "Whatchu got that for", I asked raising my eyebrow. "We spinninanight, what it look like ?", Nani said. "Y'all don't warn muhfuckers nom-. Just take it upstairs", I waved them off.
———
After we ate or whatnot we went up to my room. I pulled out my phone and called Dante.

Dante💛🥴
Connecting...

"Heyyyy", I said cheesing. "Nah nah don't call me now", he answered. "See what had happened was", I said trailing off. "Ma it's cool, I ain't even tripping", he stopped me. "You gone let me scoop you ?", he asked. "Give me a hour", I said. We exchanged goodbyes before hanging up.

"So just fuck us huh", Nani said. "I'll be back friends, help me find something to wear", I told them.

———————————————————————
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

——————————————————————— 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

Me, Sunny, and ManeMane was in Top's BBQ chilling. Usual shit. ManeMane nudged me and nodded to the door. Long behold Nay and some high yellow ass nigga.

"I know you fucking lying", Sunny laughed.

"Shut the hell up", I said getting up to see what's to this.

I walked over and tapped her. "Aye lemme holla atchu real quick", I said. She looked shook as hell, but then fixed her face and followed me to where the bathrooms be at.

"Boy what do you want", she said blinking her eyes. "Who is that light bright ass nigga ?", I asked. "Dante any other questions Mr. Inspector", she sassed. "Who he is to you", I questioned. "Don't worry about it you not my nigga", she waved me off. I wanted to choke the shit outta shorty ass. "So that's yo nigga ?", I furrowed my eyebrows. "No Cari that's not my nig... I don't gotta explain shit to yo-", I grabbed her neck and kissed her before she could get anything else out. I pulled back and walked off to my seat.

That's mine she just don't know it yet, imma teach her though.

————————————————————————
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

———————————————————————— 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

Dante took me to Top's BBQ, not necessarily a date more so just to feed me.

"You look good as hell", Dante complimented.

"Thank you", I smiled. I was barely able to get my words out before I got tapped on my shoulder. "Aye lemme holla atchu real quick", Cari said. It's like everywhere I go I see this nigga. I made a face but followed him still.

He gone have the audacity to try to argue wimme like he just my nigga or something.

"So that's yo nigga ?", He furrowed his eyebrows. "No Cari that's not my nig... I don't gotta explain shit to yo-", He grabbed my neck and kissed me before I could get anything else out. He pulled back and walked off.

I did the dash to the bathroom, had to do a rain check. When I came back he was gone.

"You straight ?", Dante asked as I sat down. "Mhm", I said trying to look normal. How thee fuck you onna date with one nigga and kiss another one Nay! The ghetto.

We ate and talked. I was hearing him but I wasn't really hearing him I really was ready to get the fuck so I can tell Nani and Fat about this bull. I'm already knowing they bout to clown me.

——————————————————————-

"And bitch he fucking kissed me, so it's really not my fault but a bitch feel bad cause how yo- but that's not my nigga neither he just nigga that I talk to and shit. But damn while I was with him though. His lips was soft as shit ian even gone li- ion know how to feel bout this foreal. But that's not my nigga though, right ?", I ranted to Fat and Nani sitting on my bed with my legs crisscross.

"I say you do what the fuck you wanna do cause you single", Nani threw her hands up. "And that's the gag", Fat agreed. "Y'all knew each other for what bout 3 or 4 days I wouldn't feel bad about a bitch ass thing", she added.

"And Cari cute as the fuck so it really don't matter", Nani said making me laugh. No matter how much they said it was okay I still felt type bad cause damn Nay y'all was practically on a date. "I guess, imma sleep on this shit", I finally said. We let Fat rant about Q until we felt like it was time to go to sleep you know cause it's a weekday and shit.

"Night ma", we yelled in unison from different rooms after we got settled. "Night babies", she yelled from her room.

I was tryna fight the thought of that nigga but that bitch got hands for sure.

I finally managed to go to sleep a hour later.

I gotta see this nigga tomorrow.

———————————————————————
I actually like this chapter 🥴