𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 .

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

I groaned at the sound of my alarm.

My first day of Alternative School.

I ain't even as bad as all them children. I stopped my alarm rubbing the sleep out my eyes. I walked into the bathroom after picking out my clothes.

———

I went to the kitchen knowing that's where my momma was. "Good Morning baby", my mom said seeing me walk in. "Good Morning", I mumbled. "How you feeling", she said looking sympathetic. "Ma I really don't wanna go, they said in alternative you gotta fight every day, I mean I can hold my own but then again that was public school girls. I don't even be feeling like fighting nomo", I said. My momma thought it was hilarious.

She continued to laugh. "I'm sorry", she said holding her stomach. "Nay relax it's not like it's a school full of wild animals. I'm pretty sure it's organized, structured school if anything", she said like that was any better. "That's worse I don't want nobody breathing down my damn neck like I'm a child or something", I said growing frustrated. "Nay I understand just go to the school and fill it out. When you come back we'll talk about it", she said patting my shoulder and kissing my forehead. On cue my phone started ringing.

FatFat🍭😚

"I'm walking out the door now", I said before she said anything. She just laughed and hung up. When I got in the car I heard Nani corny ass playing Good Morning by Mak Sauce. She turned it down and furrowed her eyebrows when she I was pouting. "Friend what's wrooong", she said dragging the o's. "I don't deserve A School", I said slumping my body. "Girl you from the hoodt, just go and get them hours out the way pretty sure it ain't that bad", Nani preached. They acted like it was any other day. Like I'm going to a whole alternative school. I'm really stressing.

     "I'm sipping dirty Diana!! Pour a four in my Fanta!! It was pineapple!! She in the trap going Tony Montana!! Go 'head, work your work!! 'Cause you damn sure ain't working one on me!! Fucking that bitch so good from the back!! This bitch put it all on me!! I got the Glock on me!! And I got .223!! Believe me when I say!! Today is the day to run up on me!! You gon' get P-O-P. P-O-P times three!!Then keep getting P-O-P until you D-I-E!!", Fat screamed hopping around the backseat knocking me out my thoughts. I sighed and looked out the window.

————————————————————————

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣

𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣𝘼𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝘿𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙣