Chapter 8: Introduction

3rd Person POV

Geist turned to Harry with a confused look. „How did you...?"

Harry: „That's part of my job." he stated.

Geist: „We haven't had contact for.. what, 3, 4 years?" he asked Angel.

Angel: "3 years I think." She said sharply.

Geist: „And even I didn't know where she was other than 'SAS'. What even is your plan." he asked Harry

Harry: „The Bikers at the Four Horsemen Inn in Germany are currently causing trouble and the police want to intervene in a few days. Because of their connections with White Masks we hope to get some information about Alibi."

Geist: „You really think sending me on a mission now is the best idea?"

Harry: „I know that you are probably not in the best condition..."

Geist: „Of course I'm not in a good condition or how would you feel after it was probably your fault a mission was a complete disaster, lose a good friend of yours, for which one of your other friends wants to kill you and then seeing that your boss brings your ex over to help you get her back!?" he asked loudly.

Angel walked up to Geist and put her hand on his arm comfortingly and said softly, "Calm down Richard, how about you show me around and take your mind off that". She smiled at him.

Geist sighed. „That's probably a good idea. Where to first?" he asked starting to calm down.

Angel: "Wherever you want" She smiled.

Geist: „Someone told me about a forest not far from here, they said it would be as good for a walk."

Angel: "Sounds good"

~Timeskip~

Geist: „You always managed to keep me calm. Still can't quite pinpoint how." he said with a slight laugh as they walked through the woods.

Angel: "Back then it was different. I also had more ways to keep you calm." She winked at him.

Geist chuckled, a bit embarrassed. „About that... I think we can agree that we shouldn't try again now. We both know how it would end, right?"

Angel: "I agree, anyway. From what I understand, it seems you have an interest in this operative we are trying to find"

Geist: „Did Harry imply it or did you guess?" he asked sighing.

Angel: "I was briefed on a lot of information. For example your cute little gadget and how you worked on it with this woman. As well as some other information and the reports of your last mission. I figured it out"

Geist: „Well, you are right. And I don't know if that helps in this mission or just clouds my judgment... Harry probably thinks it helps but he doesn't really know me yet..."

Angel: "Have you made any moves on her yet?"

Geist: „Well I didn't really have an opportunity to..."

Angel laughed at this. She looked into his eyes and spoke teasingly, "You better soon or I may have to make a move for myself, I've seen her file, she is quite good looking"

He clearly was not amused. „I would have thought you already had someone?" he joked.

Angel: "Shut up" She pouted.

Geist: „Alright. Do you want to talk about anything else then?"

Angel: "You been in contact with any of the old squad?"