Chapter 11: Intel

Geist POV / The next day / Germany / Four horsemen inn

I sat in the passenger seat of a van of a construction firm next to a police officer. We drove around to the back of the building while the rest of my team and the police were ready to storm in.

We parked at the corner of the property and got out, walking around to the back of the van and opening the door. Inside was a ladder, which we put against the wall that surrounded the inn. He helped to hold it in place as I climbed over. After I dropped down I banged against the wall and heard how the officer stowed away the ladder in the van and drove off.

I sneaked behind the shed that was there, peeking around the corner. The yard was empty.

I took a drone from one of my pouches and threw it over to the container in the middle of the yard in a construction site. The front and a bit of one of the sides were cut out and instead replaced with plywood panels. On the side, next to the plywood wall, was a ventilation hole through which my drone easily fit. I took out my phone and drove it inside hiding it in a dark spot from where I could see the soft walls.

„Bin in Position. Zugriff!" (Am in position. Go in.)

3rd Person POV

Shortly after the armoured cars rammed through the main and east gate at the front of the building is closely followed by the other police cars, which were parked in such a way to give the policemen cover, whose main objective was just to keep any of them from running. Meanwhile in the loading bay and old warehouse SEK teams got in through the gates the same way while the rest of the police surrounded the building.

Blitz Iq and Bandit climbed out of the back of the armoured car that broke through the main gate, while Angel got out of a police car and set up her rifle on its trunk, having a good view of the 2 windows on the first floor and the one leading to the billiard-room.

Bandit directly made his way to the eastern gate and went to the entrance of the garage, while Blitz, followed by IQ headed to the front door.

Geist was waiting in the backyard for the others to make enough noise for him to go in unseen and was using his second drone to scout the ground floor. Meanwhile, Angel was carefully observing each window for any activity. She spotted a white mask looking through one of the barricades so she aimed her rifle, inhaled, exhaled and squeezed the trigger. This gave a slight shock to the surrounding police.

After a bit, when the SEK, Bandit, Blitz and IQ had already entered the building Geist planted a breaching charge on the wooden wall at the end of the container and quickly detonated it.

Thinking that he had to go fast before the White Masks and bikers could adjust to the new front he ran down the makeshift tunnel and quickly rammed his knife through the neck of the first biker he saw, pushing him against the crates behind him.

Using the body as a shield he quickly killed a White Mask sitting next to some crates to his right.

But he didn't notice the one biker standing to the left of the tunnel entrance before he punched him in the side making him drop the body, together with his knife, and pistol.

Before Geist could recover he took him by the arm and neck, turning around and slamming his head against the countertop. Geist kicked him in the stomach, causing him to stumble back a bit and let him go. He quickly took one of the Bisons of the wall, which was loaded and shot the biker in the chest multiple times before he dropped to the ground.

Angel heard all the commotion from the inside of the building. She couldn't resist helping her ally. She grabbed her L85 from the kit bag she brought and rushed into the building. When she entered she went into full alert mode. She was silent and cautious. Checking all corners. She was following the sound of the gunfire. She was about to turn a corner but a white mask also turned the same corner in her direction. Adrenaline pumped through her veins and before she knew what had happened she had shot him in the head. She continued on as if nothing had happened. She had made her way to the armoury, she entered through a broken door and as she looked around she came face to face with Geist.