2

*******Hero's POV*********

When I wake the sun is peaking through the window of the trailer and Jo is tangled up with me in bed. I turn and push a loose strand of her hair behind her ear,Jo immediately starts to stir.

"Good morning beautiful" I say

"morning"she replies with her half asleep smile
"Sleep well?" I ask her

"I always sleep well next to you" she smiles

I lean over her and give her a kiss. As I'm about to pull away she deepens the kiss. I respond by pulling her on top of me. Just as I'm about to reach under her pj top she pulls away from our heated kiss. I give her a questioning look.

She smiles and says "sooo what do you want to do today on our day off?"

"Well um this little moment just gave me an idea" I lean back in to kiss her. But she puts her hand to my chest to push me away .

"As much as I would love that, trust me. I was hoping we could do a little exploring today???? I saw this really cool place online that's here in Atlanta that I would like to see." She says while giving me puppy eyes

I just sigh, I can't say no when she's doing that

"Ok,of course what ever you want to do" I reply to her.

"Yay!!!! Thank you!!"she nearly squeals the words out she then leans in to give me a quick peck on the lips before she gets out of bed.

"So, Um one question. Nobody knows we're together and considering that we are now recognizable unlike the first time we were filming, are we going out as ourselves or are we going to put on some ridiculous disguise?" I ask her.

Jo and I just started dating once we finally realized our feelings for each other when AWC started filming a week ago. So I'm not sure how to approach this going out in public thing now that we are a thing. Nobody knows and when I say nobody I mean nobody just me and Jo. And we intend to keep this thing to ourselves as long as possible.

"Hmmm that's a good thing to ponder over breakfast" she replies as she walks out of the bathroom and now into the kitchen.
——————–————————————————————
Hey all! Here's the second chapter! Again I'm no writer but I'll try my best with this story :) updates will probably be every few days as life has thrown me a few curveballs this past week so I'm dealing with those. But I wanted to update for you all so you know I'm still here . These chapters will be pretty short until I can get my life back together. So anyways vote, comment.
PS HOW AWESOME IS IT THAT AFTER WON THE PCA!!! EVERYONE LOOKED DO GREAT JUST WISH HERO WOULDVE BEEN THERE.
Till next time everyone :)