33

******** Hero's PoV*******

It's been a week since Jo left and agreed to move in with me. When I asked her to move in I'll be completely honest I didn't think she'd say yes, but I was overjoyed when she said yes. I've been making room for all her stuff in my-our place since she left, I only hope it's enough space. She coming back today and I can't wait to start our life's together.

"H man!" Felix barges in while I'm finishing tyding up.

"Dude have you ever heard of knocking?" I ask

"Yes but I'm going to enjoy my last day to barge in before the lady moves in. I'm knocking from now on I don't want to barge in on you to doing it." He smirks

"Shut up and you'll knock because it's common curtesy" I snark back

This is what Felix and I always do give each other shit. We've don't it since the day we met.

"I still can't believe you asked her to move in" Felix exclaims

"You'll understand one day my man" I say as I pay his back walking into the kitchen

"Nahhh I like the bachelor life" Felix replies

"What ever you say man" I chuckle

My phone beeps and I see it's a text from Jo

"Just landed see you in 30 xo"

"It's Jo she just landed" I smile

"Ok that's my que to leave, I don't want to see the welcome home show" he laughs as he leaves through the door.

*********

"Baby! I'm here!" I hear Jo yell

"My girl" I smile as I scope her up in my arms

"I missed you" she says before kissing my neck

"Well um welcome home" I smile keeping our hands intertwined

"Home.... I like the sound of that" she smiles before bringing her lips to mine

"Your my home baby" I smile as she hops up and wraps her legs around my waist

"So do I get a welcome gift?" She smirks

"Absolutely" I say as I trail kisses down her neck.

Without putting her down I carry her to the couch and lay her down. She waste no time and tugs off her shirt which revels to me she's not wearing a bra.

"Fuck" I can't help but stammer.

"What those flights are long I wanted to be comfortable.....which might include no underwear either." She says while sucking on my ear

Fuck. I think I could just come with her saying that.

"You trying to kill me woman?" I growl as I trail down her stomach.

"Mmmmm" is the only response I get. I quickly discard of the remainder of my clothes before ripping off her leggings. Which do in fact revel no underwear and a glistening sex waiting for me.

Jo grabs my hair reattaches her lips to mine and I quickly line up my dick to her center teasing her a bit.

"Don't fucking tease Hero" she moans

That's all I need and I slam myself in to her. Both of us moaning in pleasure as we adjust to each other once again. It doesn't matter how many times we have sex it gets better every time.

I know I've hit her sweet spot when I feel her dig her nails into me even deeper than before.

"Holy shit that's.....don't stop!" She screams in pleasure.

I continue to hit that spot every time I slam into her. Her sounds is all it takes for me to be near my edge and when I feel her walls clenching I know she's close to.

"Come with me baby" I say into her ear before licking it. A few more movements and we both hot our highs.

"Oh my fuckkkkk" Jo screams as her body twitches under me.

"Jo" is all I can find myself to say repeatedly as my high continues.

I collapse on top of her once our highs our finished

"Welcome home baby" I finally say as I move to cuddle her

"Best welcoming gift ever" she smiles as she pecks my lips

"I love you now and forever" she quickly adds

"I love you so much. I'm so glad I get to wake up next to you forever." I smile as I look at her.

Who would be thought that a movie would bring me the love of my life but I'm so glad it did. I wouldn't have it any other way.

.............................................................................................................................................

Hey all

so here's the LAST chapter! I can't believe it! I had to Throw in one last smut for you all. Anyways,Thank you for all of the support. I'm actually really proud fo how this story developed.

I know the ending wasn't the beat but I felt like the last little line was the best way to sum up the story. As a writer I felt that this particular story has been told. Anything else would've felt out of place or rushed and I didn't want that!

Thank you again and I will have another story up soon! Until then check out my Herophine one shots!

Much love

B