31

****** Jos POV********

I wake up tangled up with Hero,my favorite thing,it never gets old. When we got back last night we of course had a few go rounds of sex before falling asleep. Last night with Hero's family went so well it made me so happy. His family is just like Hero, happy, go lucky and supportive. I know where he got all his traits now. I could really see his family as mine one day.

"Morning baby" Hero moans bringing me out of my thoughts

"Morning" I smile giving him a kiss

"Are your ready to be my tour guide?" I smile

"No I hate all these toury places,but ....for you I'll do it" he smirks

"Hmm...good" I smile as I a crawl out of bed and towards the shower.

"God You're sexy woman" he smirks as he props himself up on his arms to look at my naked body.

I just smile and shake my naked ass as I close the bathroom door so I can get ready.

Once Hero and I both have gotten ready and eaten some breakfast we are out the door and loaded in his car.

"Ok so where we going first?!? The London eye, Big Ben, Buckingham palace?!" I ask in excitement

"Wow relax babe we'll get to it all. I had no idea you were this interested in seeing all these things." Hero says as he takes my hand while leaving the other on the steering wheel.

"I'm lame aren't I?" I giggle realizing I sound like someone who's never traveled in her life

"No you're cute" he smiles at me

"And to answer your question we're going to Buckingham palace first,Big Ben second then end the day with a ride on the London eye." He quickly adds which only makes me smile wider.

"I bet I have the cutest tour guide of all" I say

"I heard he's excellent at giving tours,so much so that when he's done for the day he gets rewarded when he gets home" he smirks. I just shake my head as once again Hero has some how made this conversation sexual.

About 20 minutes later were pulling into where we're directed and walking up tot eh gates of the palace.

"Well is it everything you've ever dreamed of?" Hero asks as he walks hand and hand with me.

"It's stunning and big! I love it!" I giggle

"Now tour guide what can you tell me about it?"

"Well um it's a palace.....it's very large and the queen and family live here." He stutters showing em he truly doesn't know much about it at all.

"As I see, anything else?" I giggle

"Yes um it's very old" he adds

I just giggle and lean into him. We take a few pictures of us in front of it and move onto the next place.

Big Ben was awesome but a bit crowded. Hero's informational tour wasn't much better than it was at Buckingham Palace but it made me smile and laugh never the less.

We stop to get some lunch at a cute little cafe not far from the London Eye before going on it. I got a delicious chicken pecan salad while Here got fish and chips aka French fries. I don't get why they have different names for things over here but what ever. I guess we have different names for things in Australia now that I think about it.

"You're not scared of heights are you?" Hero asks me as we walk towards the line

"No not at all, I like to live in danger" I giggle

"What about you Mr.?" I ask even though I know he's not,we've had the fears and phobia talk along time ago.

"No of course not and certainly never am I afraid of anything in front of my girl" he perks

" yeah yeah" I just giggle.

The line went quickly all things concerning and before I know it Hero and I are riding to the top.

"Hero! This is amazing!! You can see everything!" I exclaim

" Glad you like it babe!" He says as he scoots closer to me and wraps me in his wonderful arms

"Thank you for being my tour guide today...even if you weren't the most informative" I giggle once again

"Hey I thought I was very informative" he pretends to sound offended

"Sure" I pretend to agree

"Was I good enough to get that reward?" He says before nibbling on my ear

"Hmmm I'll have to think about that" I say teasingly

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter! Sorry it took so long to upload and that it's short. I'll make it up to you next time! Promise!

Also Ive never been to London or really know much about it so I just picked three famous spots I knew of and rolled with it.

Until next time

B