24

SMUT WARNING 😉😉😜

****** Hero's POV*****

As soon as we get back to my penthouse,I'm stripping Jo's clothing off.

"You teased me all night with this outfit of yours" I say in her ear as I nibble on it.

"That wasn't my intention, I promise" Jo says teasingly as she plays with the hem of my shirt

"Hmmm.....well it's off now" I say as I drop the final piece of clothing off of her

"Take me to the bed" she moans as I kiss down her neck

I pick her up by her bare ass and throw her into the bed. I take a step back and remove my shirt and joggers. I can't help but stare at at her naked body,she looks perfect.

"Hero hurry up" she moans and she starts to wiggle on the bed.

I lean over her and immediately connect her lips with mine. Our kiss is full of want,need and passion. Our tongues fight for dominance as I stifle her moans in my mouth. I detach from her lips and start kissing down her neck,sucking on her sweet spot.

"Fuck that feels good Hero" she pants as I feel her wiggle underneath me,trying to gain friction. She must be soaking by now. I can't help but smirk as my lips start making my way down her body.

"Baby......stop teasing" she moans as my tongue is lapping the inside of her thigh as I'm massaging her hard peaks on her boobs.

I don't need to be told twice.

I move my lips and tongue to her wet pussy and she immediately screams at this.

"Fuck! Yes.....do that....don't stop" she screams as I continue to eat her.

I move one of  my hands from her breast and and bring it to her clit. I start rubbing circles as I continue licking her folds.

"HERO....I'm gonn—" is all she gets out before so convulsing under me in pleasure.

She quickly comes down from her high and pulls me up to her lips. My erection is so hard it's painful. I either need her to blow me or I need to be in her...like now.

"Fuck me baby....fuck me...." she says as she pulls down my boxers. She brings her hand to my dick and starts pumping me.

"Fuck Jo." I hiss

She continues to pump her hand up and down as our tongues mix together.

"I need you in me Hero...." she says as she pulls her mouth away but continues to pump my dick

I grab her hand pull it off my dick and then immediately slam myself into her...hard

"Ahhh....yes" -" Fuck"  we yell at the same time

I work my mouth on her hard nipples as her fingers run down my back. All while I'm plowing in and out of her like a mad man.

"Holy shit....holy......fu——" she yells as I feel her grind harder and try to set our pase even faster.

"That's right baby.....feel me.....feel the pleasure" I grunt

"Hero make me come....." she begs

"Tell me how I can make you come Josephine" I grunt out.

"By having your wet large dick hitting the right spot baby....only you can do that" she whines

"I love when you talk dirty" I groan as I speed up our pace.

I start to feel her walls closing in,singling how close she is.

"Come for me Jo" I whisper in her ear

That's enough for her to reach her climax which in return causes mine.

I lie on top of Jo as we both come down from our highs. She slowly runs her fingers through my sweat dripped hair.

"Damn baby were good" she giggles

"Yeah we are" I giggle back

I realize my dick is still in her and pull out,lying next to Jo. Pulling her close.

"This is my favorite..." I say as I run my fingers down her back

"What's your favorite?" She looks over at me

"This....the way we can just lay here and enjoy each other's company. You laying in my arms me running my hands up and down your back" I say

I do love it it's better than the sex. I mean our Sex is beyond amazing but these little things are my favorite.

"I love it too" she says as she snuggles her head on my chest.

————————————————————————-
Sorry this update took so long...but quarantine got me losing all motivation lol.
I felt that it's been a while since I did a true smut scene for this story so here you go. 😜

Until next time!