21

***************Jos POV**************

I can't believe I actually agreed to come see him. We be talked about it but we're so worried this is when our relationship would somehow come out. The second fans see me they'd know what is up. But Hero swears we'll somehow prevent this, and I miss him so here I am about to land in London.

As my plan lands in London my legs feel like jello the second I stand up. How does Hero do this flight all the time? I text hero to let him know I landed and my phone almost immediately dings with a reply.

Hero: My driver John is there to get you and bring you to my place. I wouldn't picked you up my self but couldn't risk it with the paps. Love you see in 30. ❤️

I smile as I read the text. Only 30 minutes until I see him. I'm also really glad he recently and finally moved out of his parents house. Not that I don't want to meet them but I just want it to be me and Hero.

********************************************************

As I walk through the airport I stroll up to the baggage claim and I see John.

"Hi John how are you?" I ask him as I give him a hug. John has been Heros driver since I meet him and He is like the funny uncle.

"Hi Jo! I'm doing great, you?" He ask my own question back

"I'm good, I'm glad I'm finally here" I say as I grab my suitcase of the carriage.

"Me too maybe Hero will stop talking about you for a few days now" he jokes

"Awww" is all I can squeeze out.My sweet man. I can't help but smile knowing Hero talks about me everyday.

As John drives me through the hustle and bustle of London. I can't help but start to fall in love. This is amazing no wonder Hero loves it here. I've never been to London before so of course I'm like a total tourist right now. Before I know it John is pulling into a basement parking garage.

"Ok Jo, we're here. This lift will take you to Hero's apartment. It's the penthouse.

I giggle of course mr. I don't need all of that has the freaking pent house. When he moved out he just told me he found a place but I never asked where it was or anything like that. Of course I've seen it in the background of our FaceTimes but I never thought it was the pent house.

John hands me my luggage and I thank him. He doesn't drive off until he knows I'm safely in the lift on my way up to Heros.

***********************************************************

I knock on the door and it's not long before I flies open.

"Baby...." Hero says as he swings his arms around me

"Hi......" I smile as I nuzzle into him. God I missed his smell and arms around me.

We stand there for who knows how long before he lets go and grabs my luggage.

"So you didn't tell me you had the freaking penthouse" I joke with him

"You never asked" he answers back and smirks

"Touché" I giggle as I walk to check out the kitchen.

Hero wraps his arms back around me and lifts me up on the counter. He pushes some hair out of my face before he pushes his lips on mine. I quickly find the chance to push my tongue into his mouth. He opens his mouth to allow me in and I start to pull on his hair like I know he likes it. He moans into my mouth in response which just spurs me on more. I didn't realize I missed him and his touch so much.

I go to lift his shirt off of him and he reciprocates by lifting mine off also. I hear him suck in when he sees I'm wearing no bra. What? A girl needs to be comfy on that long of a flight. I just smirk and bring his lips back to mine. He quickly brings his hands down to my sweatpants and lifts me up off the counter to take them off of me. Without wasting another minute he pushes my underwear to the side and plunges his fingers into me.

"Oh god" I say as I throw my head back in pleasure.

"You missed this didn't you baby?" He smirks against my ear

"Hmmmm....." is all I can manage to get out

"I reach down to his pants unbotton his pants while he's working his magic on me. As good as his fingers are I need all of him. He gets the hint and works to wiggle his pants and boxers down which springs lose his erection.

"I need all of you" I pant as he's still working his fingers inside of me

He quickly removes his fingers and I feel empty but am quickly pleased when he pushes himself into me.

"Fuck that's it!" I can't help but scream

As he pumps in and out of me the apartment is filled with our pants,groans and moans nothing else.

"Fuck Jo...." Hero grunts. I can tell he's close and so am I so I decide to spur him on.

"Come with me" I grunt as he pushes back into me. That's all it takes for both of us to reach our highs. We sit in silence as we wait for our breathing to slow down.

Hero finally breaks our silence afterwards when he says "Welcome to London"

"Best welcome ever" I smirk and lean up to peck his lips

——-——————————————————————————————————————

Welp I'm sorry this chapter was everywhere.

The ending was for all you thirstys out there.

What will happen now that Jo is in London?

Until next time!