30

******* Heros POV******

I'll never not love spending my days with Jo. Being together brings me so much joy and happiness,it's hard to think how I survived without this girl for so long. Tonight we're wh I g dinner with my parents and I'm not going to lie I'm nervous. Jo's talked to my parents over phone before but they've never actually meet. Much to my moms chagrin as Jo's meet Mercy multiple times. But that's not my fault Mercy flies to LA all the time.

"Babe?" Jo yells from down the hall. She was out with the girls again and came home just a few minutes ago but didn't call for me until now.

"I'm in the closet" I say so she can find me quickly as I finish getting ready.

"Hi! You look so handsome" she says as she leans up to kiss me.

It's just now that I realize what's she wearing. A dark blue dress,that fits her curves just right. Her hair with her loose curls as always.

"Fuck...you look....amazing" I say once I can gather my thoughts and stop gawking.

"Yeah? You like it? The girls helped me pick it out." She smiles while running her hands over her dress to smooth it out.

"It's....you're perfect" I smile and kiss her once again

"Ok,you ready? We have to meet my parents and Mercy at the restaurant in 30 minutes" I say as I leave the closet with Jo following me.

"Ready as I'll ever be" she sighs

"Hey they already love you nothing to worry about" I try to reassure her.

"I know but still....." she sighs again

"Let's go" she quickly adds

I smile and take her hand as we walk to the car. The drive to the restaurant is silent. I can tell Jo is nervous and when she gets this nervous there's really not much I can do other than just at her know I have her. I hold her hand the whole drive only to let go when I pull in and get out of the car. I quickly rush over to her side to open the door for her.

"Your always such a gentleman" she smiles as she gets out of the car.

"I try to be" I smile as I reattach my hand to hers

We walk in and I tell the person the name. They lead us to the table where my parents and Mercy are already sitting.

"Mum,Dad,Mercy" I say as we walk up

"Oh my baby!" My mum immediately stands up to give me a hug. Followed by one from dad and Mercy.

"Mum  and Dad this as you know is Jo" I say

"Oh Jo it's so good to finally meet you in person" my mom exclaims as she hugs Jo

"So good to finally meet you to Martha" Jo says as they're hugging

"And of course you too George" Jo says as she goes to hug my dad.

"Jo such a pleasure" my dad says

"Jo!!" Mercy screeches before pulling her into a hug.

"Mercy! So good to see you again" Jo smiles as they pull away from their hug.

"Well we all look silly standing here let's sit." My mom speaks up

We all order quickly and continue the conversation

"So Jo how are you liking London?" My dad asks

"It's lovely! I've had such a wonderful time spending time with Hero and meeting everyone." She smiles and I take her hand under the table

"So you've meet the group what do you think of everyone" Mercy giggles

"There's some characters but they're all wonderful" she giggles back

"The girls and I have spent a few days together actually" Jo says after taking a sip of her wine

"Oh that's fantastic! I love them,I'm sure you fit right in" my mom smiles at Jo

"She does,they love her and of course I do too" I interject.

Jo just blushes and smiles at me,squeezing my hand underneath the table.

"Well I want to come next time!" Mercy huffs

"Of course Mercy" Jo smiles at her

"So have you gotten to see any of London's big sites yet?" My dad joins in

"Um no not yet maybe we can go tomorrow Hero?" She ask me batting her eyes knowing I can't say no when she does that.

"Of course baby that sounds fun" I say and smile at her.

Our dinner arrives and it was fantastic if I may say. The conversation was busy but relaxed. My parents and Mercy asking Jo questions but Jo also asking them some in return. A few hours later we are back in the car headed home.

"You were amazing tonight baby" I say as I kiss her hand

"I just tried to be myself" she sighs

"Exactly and you were. They loved you I knew they would" I smile a reassuring smile at her.

"Thank you. they're amazing people who have an amazing son" she looks and smiles back at me.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" she quickly replies back

I'm so glad that dinner went so well. I couldn't imagine it going any better. I can see her fitting into my life here in London. We haven't discussed it,her moving her but I'd like it if she did. We can have the low key life we want over here that we can't have in LA. I try to push this thought out of my head for now.

"So you really want to go to the tourist spots in London tomorrow?" I sigh. Those things are the things I dislike about London the most. It makes me feel like I'm back in LA.

"Yes please" she says giving me the puppy eyes

"Ok we'll go" I sigh

"Yey!" Jo claps

The rest do the drive is filled with light banter between the two of us.

———————————————————————-

Hey all!

So Jo meet the parents!

Until next time

B