Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster

3rd POV
The massive titan roared out as lightning struck in the back.

?????: WreeeeeeahMore jets and more airships flew into the area to try and stop the creature

?????: Wreeeeeeah
More jets and more airships flew into the area to try and stop the creature. The students made it to the Bullhead and the aircraft began to take off as the military distracted the golden dragon, Ghidorah.
Ghidorah's left and right head all looked at the area and charged up a beam, sending a massive one raining down on the forest of forever fall, burning it all to the ground.
The students watched from the bullhead as it flew away as the golden dragon lifted its wings and began to roar out, echoing loud through the world of Remnant, a new kingdom for its destruction.

Meanwhile
The roar pierced through Y/N's ears as the gills on his neck opened and glowed slightly blue.
Raven: what was that?! Y/N?!
He went to the ground holding his head as the roar continued echoing through the world.
Y/N: he's back!
Raven: who?
Y/N: the one that took my family....he's in a forest....just northwest of the city.
Raven: Yang!
????: glad I found you, I ignored what Oz said, seeing that you had some contact with Yang.
Raven: Qrow?
Qrow: hey sis, who's this?
Y/N: the name's Y/N.
Qrow: you ok? You look like you're under a lot of stress right now.
Y/N: you have no idea....by any chance did you see a giant golden dragon with three heads and creates storms around it?
Qrow: do you know something about it?
Y/N: a little. First of all Vale needs to be evacuated. That think won't stop wherever it's at.
Qrow: how do you know so much?
Y/N: because.....reasons, I'm just free shooting, I do know however that it's ruthless and doesn't care whatsoever with its kills.
Qrow: I want to know how you know this.
Y/N: no time.
Qrow: there's plenty.
Raven: Qrow! What needs to be done?
Qrow: well I'd recommend opening your portal to in the bullhead so people can come through safely.
Raven: well....I hope you're right about this one.
Qrow: when am I ever wrong.
Raven closed her eyes and opened a portal next to her.
Y/N: that's pretty cool.
Meanwhile on a Bullhead
The portal opened, causing some to freak out. Qrow ran through the portal and smiled.
Qrow: what's up? Listen we don't have a lot of time, just come through quickly.
Qrow then walked back through the portal as all of the students nodded and walked through. They all looked around, noticing the beautiful waterfall.
Yang: Mom? What are you doing here?
Raven: newbie.
Y/N: sup.
Ruby: so....you're that Raven lady we've heard about.
Raven: the one and only.
?????: Damn Yang your mother is hot!
Blake: so....what are we doing here?
Raven: Y/N, could you explain this golden dragon you described.
Y/N: ruthless, and uncaring. It's in Vale right? I lost where it was some bit ago.
Qrow: it's sill in Vale, probably heading over to the city while we stand here twiddling our thumbs.
Y/N: we atleast know it won't go anywhere. If the military is smart they will use firepower to distract it while they allow civilians to evacuate. It's simple.
Qrow: you've never been apart of a panic have you.
Y/N: wish I hadn't.....no one made it.
Qrow: so why is this evacuation going to work?
Y/N: because that thing will kill us all, it's power is through the roof.
Qrow: how do you know so much about this?
Y/N and Qrow both walked to eachother and glared.
Y/N: because I was a witness to the slaughter of my family.....that make you happy?