Family

Timeskip - 3 Months

(Y/N)'s POV

The halls were decorated with ornaments and candy canes. Red, white, and green colors were plastered everywhere to see. Didn't think Christmas would come this fast.

Snow fell from the sky and onto the ground. People were playing and laughter filled my ears. Beacon spared no expenses when it came to celebration.

Nora: "I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!!! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!!!!" Nora stood atop a giant snow castle with her team at the bottom for defense. I stood atop our fort and point at her with a snowball.

(Y/N): "Justice will be swift!!! Justice will be painful!!!" My hand crushed the snowball causing the ice to scatter. "It will be freezing!!!"

RWBY: "Yeah!!!!" Each one of them had a snowball in hand. This was the fight of the year. Team JNPR vs Team RWBY.

Nora: "Fire!!!!" Snowballs rained from the sky pelting the fort. We ducked behind our walls and blindly flung snowballs back. This continued for a few minutes until they had to make more.

(Y/N): "Return Fire!!!" We got up and aimed. Jaune, being the unlucky guy he was, got utterly destroyed and buried by the snowballs. Pyrrha dug him out and pulled him to cover.

Ruby was using her Sembelance to give us a constant supply of ammo, Weiss was using glyphs to increase the speed of them, Blake used her clone when she got hit, and Yang was working on something in the back.

Ren: "Pyrrha now!!!" Ren had used Jaune's shield to scoop up a lot of snow. She used her Sembelance and catapulted it at us.

(Y/N): "Shit!!" I dodged out of the way and the snow crushed part of our castle. Team JNPR was cheering at their small victory. A small shadow casted itself over me.

Yang: "You're going down!!!" My eyes widened at the sight. Yang was hold a massive snowball above her head. Her hair was golden and eyes were red. JNPR had fear written across their faces.

(Y/N): "Fire!!!" The snowball flew into the air and JNPR evacuated their castle. It crushed the castle and secured our victory. Everyone cheered while the other team huffed in defeat.

Ruby: "Good game guys!!!" She shouted from our castle. They waved at us and left.

Yang: "You think they made it here yet?" A knot tied itself in my stomach. Beacon allowed families to visit for the holidays. Yang's dad along with my Aunt and Uncle would be coming. "Still nervous?"

(Y/N): "Of course I am. What if he doesn't like me?" We walked away from the fort and into the building. It was really warm inside.

Yang: "My dad wants me and Ruby to be happy and treated right. You've always done that for me." Her hand slipped into mine. We got to the cafeteria and were greeted by a lot of people. Families sat at tables playing games and laughing.

Tai: "Yang!" A voice called out from the crowd. A man with blonde hair walked from the crowd.

Yang: "Dad!" She and Ruby left my side and tackled their father in a hug. A small smile crept its way across my face.

Aunt/Uncle: "(Y/N)!!" My head turned to see them walking towards me. I walked up to them and we embraced.

(Y/N): "It's so good to see you guys again!!" It's time like these that I'm thankful for. We separated and walked towards Yang's family.

Aunt: "Is this her sweetie?" I nodded my head and she squealed happily. My Aunt wrapped her in a giant bear hug. "Thank you so much for taking care of him!!"

Yang: "No problem." Her father walked up to me with a slight glare.

(Y/N): "It's nice to meet you Mister Xiao Long." My hand extended and his face softened up a lot. I was still nervous until he let out a laugh.

Tai: "I'm not that old yet. You can call me Tai." He shook my hand with a smile and I finally relaxed. "Yang has told me a lot about you. I'm glad she has someone like you in her life."

(Y/N): "I wouldn't have it any other way." He let go of my hand and Yang walked over to me. My Aunt, Uncle, and Tai exchanges greets and talked to each other for a bit.

Yang: "Still nervous?" I shook my head.

(Y/N): "Not anymore. It went better than I expected. You dad seems like a cool guy." Her hand snaked itself into mine once again.

Yang: "You Aunt and Uncle are nice people as well." They walked up to us with smiles.

Tai: "So are you guys just gonna stand there or are we gonna go back to your dorm and celebrate?" We all nodded and left. It didn't take us long and we soon found ourselves inside the dorm.

Yang: "Kinda cold in here. Could you like the fireplace up (Y/N)?" I nodded and walked to the fireplace. My fingers heated up and snapped together. Small embers floated onto the tinder and ignited it.

Uncle/Aunt: "(Y/N)?" I turned around to see them looking at me worried. Shit, I forgot to tell them.

(Y/N): "I've come to terms with myself and I've accepted it. I know what happened was an accident and I couldn't control it." I got up and stood in front of them. "Yang was the one who made me realize that. She's the one who helped me get back on track."

Aunt: "I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You've really grown." Her arms wrapped around me in a caring matter. A few tear dropped from her cheeks onto my head.

Uncle: "I'm glad you've finally come to terms with it my boy." He wrapped his arms around both of us and sandwiched me between them. It was a peaceful moment.

(Y/N): "I also want to show you guys something." They let me go and I pulled a flash driver from my pocket. "It's something dad left for me."

I handed it to them and my Uncle plugged it into his scroll. The video popped up and played for them. It was at low volume so only we could hear it. After it finished playing my Uncle smiled.

Uncle: "My brother is something else." He had a smile plastered across his face. Unfortunately, my uncle didn't inherit Sacred Flame from his dad and instead developed a different Sembelance.

Tai: "The fun's about to start everyone!!!" We all laughed and walked to the kitchen. Yang and her dad had a board game set up and ready to go. This is gonna be fun.

Timeskip - 5 Hours

Yang and I were laying down on our bed. All the families had left by now and headed home. It was nice see everyone today, but I was absolutely drained. Yang was nuzzled into my side fast asleep.

Her breathing was steady and she lightly snores every once in a while. My arm was wrapped around her with my hand tangled in her golden locks. The smell of lavender filled my senses.

My lips graced her forehead and she smiled. I'm thankful that I have her in my life. She was a shining light in the darkness. I don't know what would have happened to me if I never found her.

My eyes grew heavier with each passing moment. Darkness slowly started to takes its hold on me.

Goodnight my sunny dragon.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Flaming Passion (Male Reader x Yang Xiao Long)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें