A Message

Yang's POV

My eyes opened to sunlight pouring into the room. The pounding in my head made it even worse. I had fun last night, but Oum is the hangover not worth it.

My eyes looked up at the sleeping male next to me. His (H/L) (H/C) hair was in a mess. Snores could be heard from his mouth. A smile formed on my lips.

Yang: "Wale up fireball." My hands shook him softly. He responded by groaning and turning onto his side away from me.

(Y/N): "Head hurts. Bed good." His mumbling was cute. I flicked his cheek with my finger and he recoiled. "Alright I'm getting up."

I got out of the bed first and he followed slowly after. His movement were groggy and his eyes were half way open.

Yang: "Seems like you can't handle liquor to well." A middle finger was his only response. I grabbed some clothes and quickly took a shower. After I was done (Y/N) did the same thing.

(Y/N): "Where is everyone?" I shrugged my shoulders.

Yang: "Don't know, but I'm hungry." We left our dorm and walked to the cafeteria. The sweet smell of bacon filled my senses. I piled food onto my tray. Ruby could be seen at our usual sitting spot.

Ruby: "Yang!!!" She waved at us. I sat down at the table with (Y/N) sitting right beside me.

Weiss: "Did you two have fun last night?" (Y/N) looked like he was still half asleep while drinking his coffee. I on the other hand was awake and somewhat energetic.

Yang: "I'm fine. Not sure about (Y/N) though." His eyes glared at me from behind the mug. I ate food from my plate while smiling.

Blake: "Can't handle you liquor (Y/N)?" He put his coffee down and ate as well.

(Y/N): "All of you can fuck off." We all laughed at his aggravation. Though it would be best not to piss him off to much.

Pyrrha: "So what are we going today. It's Sunday so we still got free time." Everyone was thinking about it.

Jaune: "I say we sho-" An alarm blared throughout the school. We all looked around worried.

Speaker: "Grimm have invaded the school!!! Students are to eliminate the targets on sight!!!" Everyone jumped from their seats and readied weapons.

(Y/N): "Let's move it!!!" Huǒyàn was already in his hands. Ember Celica wrapped around my wrists while we ran. A Beowolf round the corner and straight towards us. (Y/N) cleanly sliced it in half and continued running.

Two more stood in the halls a little way in front of us. I shot Ember Celica and raced forward. My fist connected with the first one and killed it on impact. The second one got my boot and flew out the window.

We hurried our way through the school and killed any Grimm we came into contact with. Soon we found ourselves at the front of the school. Professor Ozpin was fighting off a small hoard.

He slammed his cane into the ground and an orb of green energy surround him. His cane swung outwards while using the barrier. A green line of energy sliced the through the small hoard and they vanished.

Yang: "Professor!!!" We ran up to him and he smiled. A sigh of relief escaped his lips when we stood in front of him.

Ozpin: "Thank goodness you're alright." A small smile graced his lips.

???: "I see you haven't lost your touch." A female voice echoed throughout the area. Dark smoke swirling in a circle a few yards away from us. It took the shape of a woman and disappeared. "Ozpin."