00 : SYNOPSIS

"he had this strange aura when i look at him, ms. kim." the doctor pauses, looking at the woman as her eyes falter. "your son is insane."

three weeks ago. i overheard the doctor talked to mommy about something i don't really quite know. i tried to ask her for any answers but mommy would just smile and say,

"they said you're very extraordinary."

i smile, looking pass the window that's always close whenever i come here downstairs. and whenever i ask her why, mommy would say,

"there are bad people out there, if they'll look at you they will hurt you."

i'm so scared.

"kookie-ah." her soft voice calls for me. i quickly stand up with a blue teddy bear wrapped around my hand. i eagerly make my way on the living room. and there i saw my mom.

she's sitting on our velvet couch. i take a sit beside her, craving for her warmth.

but as i was about to hug her i sense that something is not right. mommy used to smell like gardenias and flowers, but now, she smells like alcohol (that's what they say) and cigarettes.

what happened?

"mommy are you oka--" i gasp. the most beautiful woman in the world, my one and only guardian. is crying.

mommy is crying.

i unconciously look at her eyes. my eyes widen. it's the first time that i saw her eyes, it's blue, like the color of this teddy bear.

mommy's eyes are pretty. so so beautiful.

but i was forbidden to look at them, why? i don't know either.

"whatever you do, don't look at people's eyes okay baby? you don't have to look at mine either okay?"

i agree on that condition.

i don't understand.

why?

why won't they let me look at their eyes?

i feel mommy's hands on mine, my teddy bear slips out of my hold as i am hypnotized by mommy's orbs.

"kookie." she sobs, carrying me, hugging me as i hug her back.

"look at mommy's eyes again." i shake my head. "no no! mommy said kookie no look at people's eyes cause they will eat me!" i cry.

it's true tho. i promised mommy that i will never disobey her.

i will never break that promise.

she sighs, i can feel her body vibrates in mine. "look at mommy, please?" with my doubting mind, i slowly raise my head, leaving her warm chest.

i look at her eyes. blueie blue blue eyes.

"mommy your eyes are--" i stop. my heart drops, my lungs fall apart, my mind scatters. i can see everything. everything.

i gasp for air.

"m-mommy?" i ask. my trembling hands and quivering lips stutter even more. "jungkook-ah," she covers my eyes.

suddenly all the bad feelings swim down on the floor and all i can do is to look at the dark.

mommy rests me on her chest again. she uncovers my eyes and i can see our living room again. mommy strokes my hair with her soft hands.

watery substance drips on my hair. mommy is crying, again.

"jungkook i'm so sorry, okay?" she hugs me and i close my eyes.

i'm too young to understand this.

"from now on you can look at anyone's eyes."

and i will never understand this.

iamminsoo

DISCLAIMER : proceeding events and places in this story are a product of the author's imagination. any resemblance to the living or the dead is purely coincidential. plagiarism is a crime, i do not allow anyone to make a softcopy or another story of my works.

WARNINGS : this story contains 'death' predictions, supernatural shits, and more. this is also a prequel for SHE SEES you can read that first.

MINSOO : HELLO MY POTATOES! i hope you will enjoy this story! if you ever think that this is a great story then please follow me for more blacktan stories!♡ I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

"A MINSOO A DAY,
KEEPS THE BAD GUYS AWAY!"