05 : SEA

"cause if i was dying on my knees,
you would be the one to rescue me.
and if you were drowned at the sea,
i'll give you my lungs so you could breathe.
i've got you, brother."

- kodaline

(SEA)

a laugh made its way on my mouth as something funny submerged on the tv screen.

it's the next night and my time to spread positivity on my senses. these past few days i have been sulking, thinking, and missing chaeyoung.

watching humorous tv shows can cure my never-ending missing for her.

i look at the clock and it's almost seven pm, i turn off the television, standing up from the sofa, and make my way to the bathroom.

bath time.

i strip off my clothes and went into the bathtub.

the warm tone of the water touches my delicate skin. i sigh in comfort, closing my eyes and slowly sinking in the water.

my mind shifts its thoughts on her face.

her smile, her eyes, her lips, her hair, her cheeks, her skin, her eyebrows, her long eyelashes, her everythi--

i got up, raising my head up. i ruffle my hair and lean my head on the wall as i catch my breath.

shit, now chaeyoung is taunting my mind.

i spend almost one hour thinking about her and staring at the abyss of my own world.

i sigh as i plunge myself on my cheap bed. i stare at the boring white ceiling, trying to get her off my mind.

it's still early for bed but right now all i wanna do is to forget.

to forget everything that will happen.

to forget about this feeling, this pain.

but i would never wish,

to forget about her.

i close my eyes letting my insomnia passes for a moment, but my phone rings and i quickly sit up reaching for my phone.

i internally groan when it's a message from jisoo. right, she has my number.

i'm starting to question why i gave it to her in the first place.

kim jisoo : hello goodevening! can i request smthg?

my brows furrow as i type my reply

me : wat is it?

kim jisoo : i need your help, i have a friend here and he's down. he's drunk. help. please.

i rub my temples, thinking for a moment; and that's when my mind starts to fight with itself.

help her now, kook

no don't! what do you have against her?

well she helped him? duh? are you that stupid?