Chapter 1

It was a cold night,the wind blowing gently giving the air a chilling feel. Dark clouds scoured the sky desperately as a light rain drenched the world below it, covering the forest in a cold dew.
The pitter-patter of the rain syncing the sound of a child running. A young little girl, no older then 10 running deep in the forest, her rubber boots splashing in the muddy rain puddles that have gathered in small heaps. She wore little yellow boots now shining with the help of the moon light and a light pink dress matching her light skin. As the rain drops tapped on her pink rain coat, it repelled the rain, allowing it to drip down her shaking, scared frame.
Her hair tucked in her hood and her bright green eyes darting at everything in front of her. Her breathing was sharp and heavy, her legs aching from running demanding she stop, but she refused. Her eyes wide with fear she constantly looked behind as if something was ment to be there.
The child held her arm, grasping at her now appearing bruise, her face stained with dry tears as new one fall fast to replace the dry ones. Her heart raced, she could feel it in her ears, her mind screaming at something that wasn't there. She cried as she relived just a hour ago maybe two.
She was playing with her dolls and the new ballarina her mother gave her, playing and living in her own vivid imagination. Then as soon as she new it she ran past her mother who was yelling for her to come back. Running from a monster who she'll never forget.
As she ran she tripped over a tree root and fell scraping her knee causing blood to mix with the mud. She cried out in pain bitting her lip not wanting the monster to hear. It was too late. She shook as she looked over her shoulder to see the monster.
A tall humanoid figure that limped to her. The doll her mother gave her, once small, fragile, now limped to her due to the leg the girl broke. The reason the girl is running. She dropped her off the stair railing and broke her.
A short blood soaked knife in the cracked hand of the ballarina. the blood washing off in the rain. The girl praying for her life and for the hope of her mother's. The girl tried to run only to be stopped by a song. " Come little children,I'll take the away" it sang sickly slow as the child now forced into a frozen state, slowly turned to the voice that was right next to her ear, the cold wind like breath causing shiver down her neck as she excepted her fate she closed her now tear swollen eyes and faced the cracked porcelain doll.
She opened her eyes to take in her beauty one last time. The doll, a smooth pail gorgeous face.
Red lips perfectly centered.
Her eyes a light blue
fitting her light grey waves
that reached her shoulders.
Only to be flawed with the cracks the child gave her when she dropped her. Her thin figure, covered with a white/pink lace corset with short sleeves and a small sand colored skirt barley making to her mid-thigh.
" Into my land of enchantment." The doll sang as it hugged the girl. The girl hugged back knowing what is going to happen as the knife impailed her arched back with a gasp. The doll layed her leaning on a tree she shrunk back to her form and prayed someone she loved will find her and she hoped she was were she thought she was. Slender's forest.

First story, let's hope it goes well😁Don't forget to comment on what you think🤗