CHAPTER 14 - YOU DONT FIND LOVE, LOVE FINDS YOU!

Chapter 14 – You Don't Find Love, Love Finds You

Khushi's POV

The kids were finally asleep, and aadi tucked in Myra's side of the quilt and and I tucked in atharvs side off it, and Aadi silently gestured me to come out and join him for a talk.

A part of me, didn't want to talk to him, because everything inside of me was shaking with the tremours of restlessness and I wasn't in a stable and composed situation.

But then, I also knew that he was not going to let it go.

I couldn't really keep it all in forever.

I had to talk this out.

It had taken every bit of my inner strength to put up a straight and normal face during dinner with everyone, but I knew Aadi could see right through me. I knew he had sensed that something had happened, because I knew I was as pale as a sheet as I stepped back into the car , after bidding Matt and Klara bye.

He had asked me outright, but I told him we would talk about it later in the night.

I needed that time to try to sort out the inner restlessness, which I hadn't really succeeded in.

I kissed my children's forheads one by one, and finally shut the side lamp in their room, and made my way out.

I walked into my room in the house, it used be mine and Aadi's room earlier, but Aadi now usually used the guest room as his, whenever we were here together.

And just as I stepped in , my phone beeped.

It was Aadi :Come to the terrace Khushi, I figured the fresh air will do you good as we finally talk.

I took a deep breathe as I made my way up to our terrace and I saw Aadi , he was sitting on that sofa swing that we had next to the little terrace garden, where Vidya Maa grew some of her organic vegetables.

He gestured me to join him, and I did, and he held out a glass of water to me as he gave me small smile – " drink it up, and then start talking Khushi...its about time don't you think.."

I looked at him, he was adamant about his intent of drilling me tonight.

I gulped down the water and then sat next to him, and closed my eyes,and before I knew it, tears started to fall down my eyes, and Aadi pulled me into a side hug as he asked – " hey..what is it Khushi..why are you crying?? Now im totally sure, that something is really up..cmon now, out with it, you know you will only be torturing yourself if you keep it in..."

I wiped the tears that were streaming down my cheeks and I composed myself a little as I looked at him – " I just don't understand why this is happening to me now, now after all this while,after eight long years....i mean why am I having these thunderbolt encounters with the people from my past, people I thought I would never see again..."

Aadi's eyes widened as he asked – " what do you mean?? People from the past?? Did you bump into him by any chance, the one who...??"

I didn't wait for him to complete the sentence and I just nodded, silently.

He held my hand – " no wonder you are so shaken, I remember you through your lows how you coped up with the heartbreak, and I was kind of sensing it was only something from the past that could shake you like this, no one else could affect your emotions this way, I understand because that lock on your heart works two ways na Khushi, if nothing really went in, nothing really came out too, so come on now start talking..whats really been happening..?"

I sighed, but I knew it was time to let it all out, and I started to tell him everything, my sudden encounter with him at the airport, in the boardroom meeting, then how he met the kids, and how I ran into our friends from the past, this evening and the new information that came to light, that had shaken everything inside off me.