CHAPTER 25 - A REASON TO START OVER NEW & THE REASON IS YOU!

CHAPTER 25 – A REASON TO START OVER NEW & THE REASON IS YOU

Arnav's POV

I open my eyes, as the car screeches to a halt with a sudden jerk and Verma uncle says – " sorry beta, that was a sudden jerk.."

I give him a small smile and look out the window.

I was going to reach home in like ten minutes.

I have no clue when did I fall asleep.

I usually never sleep in the car or when im on the road..but maybe I could sleep so easily today because I felt so light and happy in my heart.

Finally.

After what felt like Forever.

Or Almost after an Eternity

I had never thought I would be given a second chance by my Life here at winning back the Love that I had once taken for granted so brutally.

Anyways, what was done was done.

I didn't want to worry myself by thinking over the mistakes of the past – instead I had to focus on the present.

I had a immediate task list to take care off – a) I needed to think of a million ways to make up to khushi for all my blunders from the past.

B) I had to just listen to my heart and go with a flow of what I was feeling and I was sure that the wires from my heart would nail their way back into khushi's heart firmly and steadily and that the love I felt for her would make her fall in love with all over again.

C) I had to also think of way out here for us to be able to spend more time with each other too, because we totally needed to restrength and nurture our bond.Given our current circumstances – this was going to be quite a challenge.

D) I had to also observe Akash more carefully now, when he was around Mira, so that I could pick up on more tips, that I will be needing around Myra and Atharv.I was going to woo them too..totally.And maybe I do have some thing to my credit here too, because I am Mira's favourite afterall.Because of Mira (akashs daughter )and Shiv (di's son), I kind off do have a around children.

E) I also had to meet Aadi.I had to know the man, it would be good for me to get acquainted with him because he was going to be a part of khushi's life and he was also myra's and atharv's biological father – I would want him to know that i wasn't planning on taking his place.that was his.truly his. I was going to make a place of my own in khushi's and the children's life and he had every right to know about my honest intentions, because they were also his children.I had to assure him that no harm would come onto his children because of me, ever.

F ) Talk to di about it all, because I was going to need her support in here surely.And probably dadi too.(I still had to brainstorm this a little, but in my heart I felt like dadi would understand she was the wisest soul in our family).And I would probably need both their support in handling another very important person in my life – my mom.Mom , Dad, Chacha and chachi were returning tomorrow, and I was close to both chachi and mom, but ofcourse mom could see right through me,and im sure she would spot the difference in me , because a lot has changed in her sons life whilst she was on vacation.I am sure she would be able to sense the difference in my body language and gestures.But I didn't want to tell her about this yet, because she was very possessive about me, and I know, as in I am completely aware of the plans and dreams she has in her head for my marriage, and I was definetly treading on a path that she would have probably never imagined in her head, and that is why – I needed time here, because I needed her to see me happy for a couple of months, so that when I finally told her about Khushi,she would understand.Although I do know she loves me to bits and my happiness is her priority, but I didn't want to drop the bomb on her head so suddenly.That might just not result in my favour. I knew Maa in and out – I knew exactly that I needed a little bit of strategy along with my emotions to do the trick in here. I also needed to buy on that time – because I needed khushi's green signal first before taking things to the rest of my family, because her comfort was super important to me, she only just gave me a chance, she needed more time and I was going to go with the pace she wanted.I didn't want to take any risks at the cost of overwhelming her, or scaring her away,because that might just force her to give in to her mind games again.