6

Third person p.o.v

Jimin and the others arrive at the rooftop of the school and sit down. "This school makes me sick!" states Jimin making gaging sounds afterwards, everyone looking at him as if he grew two heads.

"Is that what made you angrier earlier?" asked Hoseok. Jimin shook his head. "I was angry because I saw how some boy beat up Taehyung, he saw the marks he told us was because of an allergy and he confused it with hickeys, then called him a slut and continued beating him in the stomach. He walks away and everyone surrounding him, were either filming or throwing harsh word at him with a disgusted face." Everyone gasps.

" It's not even everything. I went to class and Taehyung was in my class and he sat all alone, I sat next to him and a girl came up to me with an annoying voice and tells me I don't want to sit with an faggot and that faggot was Taehyung and than I ask her why is he a faggot. She talls me it's because he's gay and that he's a slut and let so many boys fuck him that his asshole is now so loose that he's not a good fuck anymore. Like what the fuck." explains Jimin starting to fume with anger.

"The worst of all of this he heard everything and she talked like he wasn't even there." The others look at him and Hoseok and Yoongi try calming him down.

Jungkook on the other hand was clenching his fist, Taehyung is his mate and the mate bond pushes him to Taehyung but he tries to surpress the urge to go to him and comfort him.

He also had the urge to punch everyone who dares to even look the wrong way at him. "How about we go see how Taehyung is doing?" asks Jin making everyone nod but Jungkook, Jungkook wanted to stay away from him, not wanting to get attached to his mate so it's easier to reject him when the time comes.

The others stand up and Jungkook had no other choice then to go with them. They were making their way through the empty corridor and saw some boys walking their way. Jimin recognizes them and mindlinks the others.

"Those are those who beat up Taehyung." states Jimin through the mindlinks. Jungkook wanted to beat the crap out of them after hearing those news.

"Oh, look who do we have here, if it aren't the new students. Hello, I'm Jake, the bad boy of the school, everyone respects me here. Do you want to join me, you'll help me bully and beat up people." asks Jake trying to intimidate the new students.

More like biggest dumbass of the school, thought Jungkook to himself starting to feel annoyed. "We don't want to join you to beat up people." states Jungkook trying to not let his anger show.

"Hm is that so what a pity, anyways we're searching for a brat, more like faggot" starts Jake and snorts afterwards at his own statement. "What was his name again Tihyu- No. Taeji- No. Ah yeah Taehyung" continues Jake laughing with his minions being him.

"He's small and gay, a faggot could we say, we want to beat him up again. You needed to see him this morning he had many hickeys on his chest, he surely is a slut." finishes Jake bursting out laughing at his own statement.

Jimin clenshes his fist wanting to punch them but he knew he shouldn't or he would be in trouble even though he has his friends with him, he doesn't want them to protect them, being a burden to them, that is how Jimin feels.

Namjoon shakes his head and states "No we haven't, sorry but we need to leave now" and with that they went searching for Taehyung. They look around before Jungkook stops and looks at the music room.

"He's in this room guys" states Jungkook, he could feel Taehyung his mate near him and could smell him in the music room. The others knew about that and enter the music room seeing him sitting by the piano fingers on top of the keys.

He is so mesmerized in his own world he doesn't notice people entering the room. He has his eyes closed feeling relaxed by the piano something that always happens since he's younger.

He wants to start playing still not realizing there are his pack members at the door. They are closing the door as quietly as possible seeing as the other is in his own world. Taehyung though gets pulled out of his trance when he smells the heavenly smell of his mate, the smell of Lavender and chocolate.

He wants to run up to his mate and burry his face into his mate's neck and hug him, never letting go. He wants to feel safe in his mate's arms that is what he always dreamed about, but he can't do that not wanting to get rejected.

One side of Taehyung doesn't want to believe in this mate crap because of what has happened to him in his past, but not all mates get to be happy forever, so he accepted the concept of mates after some time.

He opens his eyes and looking to his right, seeing Jin, Namjoon and the others there. "I'll be going now, I'm sure you want this room for you alone. Bye" mutters Taehyung and stands up taking his backpack to leave but as he be'ds down he feels pain shot up from his stomach.

Jake surely left a bruise with how hard and many times he kicked him in the stomach. He tries to not pay attention to the pain. Jungkook feels that Taehyung is in pain through the mate bond.

Taehyung tries to grab his bag but as he picks it up, pain shots through his wrist again. It's hurting since Jake stomped on it and Taehyung hopes that his wrist isn't broken. Since Taehyung is an omega he takes much more time to heal then other people.

Jungkook notices that.