20

Third person p.o.v

The six boys are happy to see some members of the Neon pack. They wanted to see exactly them. They call themselves Exo.

The six boys run up to them startling the Exo group. They all greet each other and Taehyung is at the back, not looking at anyone, but he looks up as someone calls his name.

"Taehyung? Come and meet them. They are nice" exclaims Jin enthusiastically.

Taehyung nods and makes his way over to them, holding onto Jin's shirt and hiding behind him, only his head peaking out.

"Hello. I'm-" Taehyung gets interrupted by someone calling out his name, with sadness lacing in his voice, causing everyone to get shocked.

"TaeTae?" 

Taehyung finally looks up. When he makes eye contact with who called him, tears start brimming his eyes.

"Baek?" Taehyung whispers the nickname of the person, if the room wouldn't be silent, they wouldn't have heard it.

Taehyung looks to his right to see someone else.

"Channie?" asks Taehyung as quietly as before, using the nickname that he used when he was younger.

'Baek' and 'Channie' both engulfe him in a tight hug, making him Gasp for air.

"Can-n't bre-eath" with that the both of them let go, smiling like fools at Taehyung.

"Sorry Tae, it's been so long. I didn't think we would meet here again after so many years" exclaims 'Baek'.

"So Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Taehyung know each other?"

Baekhyun nods along with his mate Chanyeol before patting Taehyung's head.

"This little cutie is family"

Taehyung looks up at him, trying to signal the both of them to not tell anything to them, Baekhyun and Chanyeol both understood and nod at him before looking up at the others again.

"We lost track of him when he was 13 years old and since then we haven't talked." starts Baekhyun looking at Taehyung with sadness in his eyes telling how much he missed the younger.

"Yeah. We were so worried about him at first Baekhyun cried every night, hoping nothing bad happened to Tae" continues Chanyeol.

Taehyung doesn't have the confidence to tell them how much he suffered afterwards so he hugs Baekhyun again.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung's voice is muffled by the hoodie Baekhyun is wearing but everyone heard it, earning him a slap on the head from Baekhyun.

"Ow. What was that for?" asks Taehyung holding his head in his hands.

"That is for saying sorry for something you didn't do" retorts Baekhyun.

The both of them starting bickering back and forth, the others looking at them bickering, until out of nowhere Baekhyun bought out a slide.

"Feel my secret weapon slap you" followed with a maniac laugh but Taehyung knew he was only acting.

"Where the hell did you get that slide from? You know what I don't even wanna know, you never stop amazing me" says Taehyung amused with the situation.

"Take your slide too and fight me like the woman you are" shouts Baekhyun playfully.

Taehyung suddenly gets out of nowhere a slide on his hand to "Get ready!"

And the two start playing like little kids, the others watching amused until they heard something break and they look at the both of them again.

Taehyung has a shocked face and looking at the vase he just broke with Baekhyun laughing in the background.

He looks at the others in the room. He sees Jin getting beat red in the face from anger.

Taehyung bows before running away with Baekhyun behind him still laughing his ass off. Taehyung kicks him in his sides causing him to stumble.

Taehyung laughing his ass off at the older before seeing Jin running at them causing the two of them to run away again.

They all burst out laughing.

"The both of them are still little kids" exclaims Chanyeol. Jungkook wants to ask him what he means but gets interrupted by shuffling from the window.

They all look at the window before seeing the window open and Taehyung and Baekhyun entering through it and closing it behind them.

The both of them sigh in relief, finally losing Jin off their tail.

Taehyung smiles brightly for the first times in front of the six boys, making their heart swell from cuteness.

"Let's have lunch, shall we?" asks Mrs.Jeon finishing setting the table. They all are happy about eating and sit down.

During the lunch a question is asked that gets the attention of everyone. The question Taehyung is dreading the most.

"So how do you both know each other?" asks Suho looking at Taehyung before looking at Baekhyun.

"Aren't you afraid that he's a vampire. I mean most people scurry away the moment they find out" continues Suho.

Taehyung sighs before looking at Baekhyun nodding softly before looking down again afraid to meet their gazes.

"There's nothing to be afraid off, since I'm... Uh... I'm" starts Taehyung trying to answer Suho's question.

Taehyung sighs feeling that he won't go far if he continues so he tugs Baekhyun's sleeve signaling him to continue for him.

Baekhyun nods before placing his hand on top of Taehyung's head making Jungkook jealous only wanting to snatch Taehyung away from the older.

"What Taehyung wants to say is, he doesn't need to be afraid cause we are brothers, half-brothers to tell you all the truth"

Jungkook's jealousy calms down immediately feeling no need to be possessive.

"Wait, but you're an vampire Baekhyun, he's a werewolf, that's not possible!" exclaims Kai not believing Baekhyun and Taehyung.

Taehyung looks up, asking eye contact "I'm an halfbreed. I have werewolf blood and vampire blood, but I'm not as strong as an vampire,but that doesn't mean I'm weak either" starts Taehyung looking at them all. They all have their mouth agape.

"And since I'm an omega, my omega instincts often kick in and I get quickly bruised" finishes Taehyung looking back down feeling intimidated by all the higher ranks stare down at him, making him whimper slightly, thinking they would insult him or beat him but nothing of that happens.

Jungkook hears it as he's seated on the left side of Taehyung, taking him in his arms and pulling him on his lap, whispering soothing things in his ear as Taehyung starts hyperventilating.

"Tae, calm down" says Jungkook trying to calm him down.