24

Third person p.o.v

The next morning Taehyung wakes up before Jungkook. He looks up at Jungkook smiling up at him and staring at him while the older sleeps.

He can't help but find his mate cute while he's sleeping peacefully beside him.

"Take a picture, it will last longer, beautiful" Taehyung blushes a deep shade of red and looking down.

Jungkook chuckles and kisses Taehyung's forehead.

"How are you feeling Tae?"

Taehyung looks up at him again "I'm feeling fine, did you sleep well?"

"I did with my little pup in my arms, I slept so well"

Taehyung blushes again and whines at Jungkook hitting his cast playfully and hiding his red face in his mate's chest.

Jungkook laughs a little at his little pup's cuteness and can't help but coo at Taehyung.

Jungkook stands up and is about to walk into the bathroom but heard a soft whine from behind him. He looks at Taehyung seeing him with a pained expression.

"Ah. I see you're sore from last night pup. Let me carry you" exclaims Jungkook walking up to Taehyung and lifting him up in his arms and walking with him to the bathroom.

The both of them are already naked so Jungkook turns on the warm water for the bath tub and waits until it's full, before entering with his mate inside the bath tub.

Taehyung is with his back laid against Jungkook's chest and Jungkook is playing with Taehyung's hair.

Time skip

They finished taking a bath and Taehyung doesn't have clothes with him so he panics a little but relaxes as Jungkook places his hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, babe. Why are you panicking?" asks Jungkook concerned about his little mate.

"I don't have clothes with me, Kook"

Jungkook chuckled, before standing up and going to his closet to find clothes for the both of them.

He picks up an black sweater and red sweatpants for Taehyung and the same type sweater as Taehyung but in white and the same sweatpants but in blue.

(a/n: without the snapback, sunglasses and mask)