12

Third person p.o.v

Upon entering school, everyone heads snap at them well lovingly and with heart eyes at Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook. Disgusting glares at Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung is already used to it so he paid it no mind but Jimin isn't and he was starting to feel sad and wanting to leave that place as fast as possible.

The others don't pay any mind to it but Jungkook, he is continuously winking, smirking at the girls. Taehyung isn't feeling so well but he tries his best not to show it as to not worry Jimin.

Taehyung goes to his locker and sees some notes probably again some bullying notes. He notices that Jimin is looking curiously in his locker that is just a couple away from his but before he could take them, Taehyung already pushed him away from his locker.

He turns around taking the notes out and smirking at Jimin, he rips them in small papers and throws them into the trash.

Shoving the older away and making his way to the class. Once seated he looked at his right side seeing his classmates planning something again.

He saw them moving to the door after hearing something about the faggot coming. He stands up just as quickly and taps their shoulder. They look at him before giving a disgusted look.

"Don't touch us faggot" before turning back to the door that was about to open. He closes the door as fast as it opens and he feels eggs being thrown on his head before he gets some flour thrown over his head.

They didn't notice that instead of it being Jimin getting eggs and flour over his head it was Taehyung. Taehyung then moves back from the door making his way over to the bathroom.

He quickly trie to wash off the cracked eggs and flour. He puts his head under the sink and washes it with handsoap.

He has flour on his shirt and that quickly goes off by some dusting off and with that he was clean again, the problem was that the water was dripping down his forehead and neck and he getting cold.

He moves back to the classroom being late and he sighs mentally as he knows what's about to happen.

He enters the classroom. The teacher looks at him before sighing annoyed already. "You're late Taehyung".

"I'm sorry, I fell down on the way to school and got dirty so I went to the bathroom to clean up so that I don't mess up with your classroom" lies Taehyung and bows before sitting down on his seat again.

The lessons continues normally afterward, well besides for Taehyung who was about to get beat multiple times if it weren't for him being able to hide.

The school finally finished and they are currently making their way back home. Taehyung has been feeling more dizzy the last couple of hours and the feeling of wanting to throw up.

He stops abruptly and goes on one part of the wood and throws up suddenly. The others heard it and went to check on him only to see him on his knees throwing up.

Jimin went up to him and pats his back gently. Taehyung however doesn't accept his help and slaps his hand away and stands up making his way back home.

"There is no need to be rude he was only trying to help you" states Namjoon growing angry. "I don't need help of anyone" and with that Taehyung holds his head and practically falling down on the ground but holding himself up and trying running back to his appartement.

He was to weak to run around, Taehyung just walks weakly home, hoping he didn't hurt him that much but right now he isn't in the state of wanting people next to him, it was always like that.

Every time the younger was sick he was salty, never wanting others to help him. Mostly when someone helped him, they wanted something in return and so Taehyung unconsciously activated a salty mode so that people wouldn't come near him at the time where he's sick as an 'immune system'.

Jimin and Jungkook though didn't accept it. Jungkook sweeps his mate from his feet, holding him bridal style.

Taehyung release a yelp from being startled, but the moment he feels it's his mate he relaxes in his hold and hold Jungkook's hoodie tightly in his hands.

"Let's take you home Taehyung" says Jungkook but as he looks down he sees his mate already asleep in his embrace, holding his hoodie tightly and snoring lightly.

"Jin hyung you know where he lives right? So can you please lead the way"

Jin nods and leads the way to Taehyung's appartement, arriving there Jimin searches the younger's backpack for his keys. He finds them and quickly opens the door entering the appartement.

They enter and look around. They conclude that he didn't put any decorations or anything, it almost seemed empty to them.

Jungkook searches for his bedroom and lays the little boy in his arms in his bed. He then looks around Taehyung's room there isn't much only the desk that is filled with papers and school work, a closet and a full length mirror.

He looks at the floor near the bed and sees a little plushie that he hasn't seen before. He picks it up and looks at it, it has a card on it but he wasn't able to look at it as he was by his hyungs.

He leaves the teddie at the desk before walking out of the room to his hyungs and going home.

He is a little worried for leaving Taehyung sick alone like that but he himself said he didn't need help so respects his wish and he was sure the others but Jimin would get annoyed if he helps him.

They think he's a bad person for hurting Jimin but he often feels that after Taehyung does something to Jimin, Taehyung feels guilty and bad through the mate bond.