25

Third person p.o.v

They all are in fourth period and Taehyung is fast asleep on his desk.

Taehyung is sat next to the window all alone. The others wanted to sit next to him but they have assigned seats that they need to respect.

Taehyung is abruptly awaken with a harsh object getting whipped against his skin and his teacher calling his name out loud. "KIM TAEHYUNG."

Taehyung sits properly immediately and looks at into the teachers eyes.

"Yes sir?"

"Why are you sleeping during my class?"

"I'm sorry, sir. Last night was-" Taehyung is cut off from his teacher.

"What? Rough? Fucking with some guys? Tsk. Such a slut" exclaims the teacher looking at Taehyung in disgust.

Jungkook boils with anger as he hears that and wants to launch at the teacher, the same with Jin but the other four hold them back.

"Go do that equation on the chalkboard. If you can't answer the question on the chalkboard, you're getting detention and sent to the principal" exclaims the teacher with a smirk.

The equation he had put on the board is actually an equation that they only learn in senior year and even for them it's already difficult enough, that not even half of the class can do it.

Taehyung nods and goes towards the board, takes the chalk and looks blankly at the board.

The teacher's smirk grows "What's wrong? Can't do it?" utters the teacher, the rest of the class snickers besides the six others.

"I can't do it because you did a fault on the equation, because of that I can't answer, sir" exclaims Taehyung, shocking the teacher.

The teacher walks forward and looks at the equation. He opens his mouth and quickly takes the chalk and corrects his error.

Taehyung again looks at the board blankly before starting the equation. He finishes the equation before looking back at the teacher giving him back the chalk and walking to his seat.

Everyone in the classroom is shocked, looking at Taehyung as they try to do the equation themselves, besides Namjoon who already knew the equation with his 148 IQ.

Taehyung looks at the teacher before asking "Can we go have lunch now?"

The teacher dismisses them and Taehyung is waiting for the six friends.

Taehyung yawns as he's extremely sleepy from the night before and from all the boring classes they have.

"Are you sleepy, pup?" asks his mate pulling Taehyung towards him.

Taehyung nods sleepily, somehow that made them remember Yoongi, when he's sleepy, the only difference is that Taehyung isn't deadly.

Jungkook coos at his little mate and engulfs him in a hug. Taehyung nuzzle into the warmth his mate is providing him.

"Let's go eat lunch, pup"

Taehyung nods and follows them all, sleepily next to Yoongi who looks as sleepy as Taehyung.

They arrive at the rooftop, where they all sit down and Taehyung instantly closes his eyes letting sleep ingulf him.

Next to him is Yoongi already sleeping.

Jungkook smiles slightly at the sight of his mate peacefully sleeping on his shoulder.

Jungkook still can't stop wondering how soft he grew for Taehyung, that he even stopped his playboy and bad boy attitude.

Time skip

They are making their way home after such an exhausting day and they all want to go home and drop dead on their bed.

Jungkook leads Taehyung with him to his bedroom to be able to cuddle with him.

They arrive at the pack house seeing the pack leader, the head warrior of their pack and 'Exo' talking about the rogues attacks.

Jungkook sighs because he knows his father won't let him in on the meeting and will only tell him afterwards briefly about it, saying he's not ready for such a big responsability such as attending a meeting.

They continue making their way to their rooms.

Jungkook puts on some sweets and remains shirtless and gives Taehyung one of his shirts that reaches him mid thigh only wearing boxers under it.

Jungkook steps close to Taehyung and carries him to their bed, laying themselves down gently and nuzzling against each others neck, finding their scent heavenly.

"Wanna sleep pup?"

Taehyung nods, shoving his face against Jungkook's chest, wanting the warmth closer to him.

Jungkook chuckles a little and wraps his arms around his omega's waist.

They both fall asleep in each other's arms.

Time skip

The both of them are abruptly awoken by the harsh knocking on their door and the door slams open revealing their five idiot friends.

"Yo! Let's go eat dinner, you sleepy heads" says Hoseok rather loudly.

Taehyung growls annoyed at him, leaving everyone Jungshook.

You see, Taehyung gets annoyed when awaken abruptly, making him want to beat up some people, exactly like Yoongi.

Taehyung takes a pillow and throws it at Hoseok.

"I swear to god if you don't quiet down, I'll make sure to beat the hell out of you and throw you in a room full of snakes" grunts Taehyung, turning around and holding his mate closer.

"No! NOT SNAKEU"

Taehyung grunts again, stands up and makes his way past them to the bathroom, making everyone sigh in relief.

Some minutes later he's out with now sweatpants, obviously from Jungkook, goes towards Hoseok, holding something behind his back.

Hoseok's face contorts with fear and Taehyung quickly places an plastic snake in Hoseok's shirt.

No one besides him knows it's plastic and Hoseok is jumping like crazy while yelling.

Taehyung Burts out laughing, falling to the floor, holding his stomach and wiping his tears from laughing so hard.

Jungkook quickly gets what his mate did and bursts out laughing too, while Jimin and Yoongi give them death glares.

Finally after some good time of Hoseok jumping the fake snake is out of Hoseok's shirt and falls to the ground.

Everyone besides Hoseok then notice it's a plastic snake and burst out laughing at how dumb their friend could be.

After calming down they finally make their way to the dining hall, sitting and start eating.

"Son. I must inform you that we are targeted by those rogues that destroyed many packs, so be vigilant, we can get into a fight when our guard is down."

Jungkook nods sternly and after eating they all head to bed.