22

Third person p.o.v

"A week before my birthday, you went to Neon pack, mom was quit happy for you but at the same time we were sad that we wouldn't be able to see you often.

Mom continued training me, everything I should know and I was able to go to school.

The day of my birthday arrived sooner than we thought and we were waiting for you and Channie. I was the first to wake up at 6 in the morning and I saw some figures outside.

I went to wake up mom, she quickly saw it and ran outside, trying to protect me.

I quickly ran out to and defended mom, that one time, I didn't pay attention to my right because I was already fighting two other rogues, mom tried to protect me but instead was killed because of me, I still can see her pained expression to this day." Taehyung tries to hold back his tears as he remembers the events.

"I was only twelve years old and couldn't kill them all and then that pathetic piece of shit came out of the shadows" Taehyung clenched his fist and Jungkook holds his hand and Taehyung calms down immediately.

"Who was it, Tae?" asks Jungkook taking the younger on his lap and hugging him from behind to provide comfort.

"It was my father, I was badly injured but still could throw some punches at him. He was the one who bought the rogues, ordering them to kill mom and me. As he saw I was still alive, he decided to use me as a punching bag.

He let me at least bury my mother and take some belongings of mine. And so we both disappeared, only dad writing a letter saying that I was going to live abroad and you shouldn't search for me.

Since there was a Rogue attack, we decided to go to Busan and stay there for some time, there father abondoned me in the orphanage.

Everyone thought I killed mom and since I am an omega, people mistreated me, the only people that stayed were the pups but that too after sometime, they left.

Three years ago, we came back to Seoul, I was still able to go to school, but it didn't help my situation as they bullied me. The pack's mistreat grew worse as I still have whiplashes on my back or even stomach.

Got chained with silver bars draped with wolfbane and didn't let me sleep often." the people at the table Gasp not being able to imagine how much the boy suffered.

"Then again, some weeks ago, there was a Rogue attack at the pack, only that everyone died but me. This pack found me and provided me everything and for that I'm deeply thankful" Taehyung bows to the head alpha.

Tears were cascading down everyone's cheeks.

"So the story, that you told us about while walking to the mall was about you and not some book you read?" asks Jin, sad that he treated the younger like that.

Taehyung nods before going to his backpack and taking out the necklace from his mother.

"Baek, mom wanted me to give you this before passing away" he gives him the necklace, he had treasured all his life to give it back to him.

Baekhyun gasps before completely breaking down, he sobs while putting on the necklace.

Taehyung knew, what the necklace meant. 'T' meant for Baekhyun's father, Tae-ho and 'H' for their mother Hae-mi.

Their mother gave the name Taehyung to him, so that it connected, his passed husband, his oldest son and herself.

Taehyung smiles sadly at him before some tears itself cascade down his cheeks.

Taehyung runs his fingers through his brothers hair, looking at Chanyeol, for him to calm down his mate before going back to his seat.

Taehyung silently cries, it pains Jungkook to see his mate like this but he can't deny that he's still ethereal with tears brimming his eyes.

Jungkook goes over to him and takes him in his arms

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook goes over to him and takes him in his arms.

"You're okay now, pup. I am here for you. We're all here for you, don't hesitate to come to us, okay?"

Taehyung looks up and nods softly before wrapping his arms around his mate and burying his face in Jungkook's chest.

"I'm happy to have you as my mate, Taehyung" exclaims Jungkook, making his parents and the Exo group choke on their saliva.

Taehyung eyes widen, Shit is what he thinks the moment those words leave his mouth.

Taehyung is scared that he is going to get rejected now, but Jungkook has no intention of rejecting him. The opposite actually, he wants to accept him and be accepted.

Jungkook feels Taehyung's discomfort from the mate bond and states his opinion. "Don't worry, pup. I'm not going to reject you, I grew soft for you and want to stay by your side"

He kisses Taehyung's forehead, getting tingles all over them and Taehyung sigh in happiness.

Before Taehyung could reply, Baekhyun snatches Taehyung away from Jungkook's arms and now holding him tight.

"You hurt him, you're dead you heard me" Baekhyun's voice is threatening and makes Jungkook shudder.

"He is to precious to get hurt"

Baekhyun's eyes soften and he hugs Jungkook with Taehyung on his back.

"I accept you, brother-in-law"

Taehyung slaps his brothers head, making him groan.

"So Taehyung?" asks Namjoon and Taehyung looks at him and climbing down his brother's back and bowing to the five friends. "I'm sorry I caused Jimin pain"

They smile softly. "It's okay"

Taehyung smiles his boxy smile and looks at Namjoon expectantly.

"Why did you hurt Jimin?"

"Oh. It was that after he protected me, I didn't want him to approach me but at the same time, I didn't want to get hurt from bullies. The first time there was a bucket full of ice water as I had today, I got two buckets that day, the one directed to me and the one directed to him.

The other time, Jake was going his way but before he could see Jimin, I locked him in the bathroom. And that time where he had that note that was in his locker was suicide notes, so I ripped it apart, so that he can't read what was in there.

And when I was sick, was because normally when I get sick, people treated me and when I was better, they used me as their slave, so that got like an immune system, to not let anyone approach me"

They nod softly, realizing that he never had the intention of hurting Jimin but he protected him from worse things.