1-Introduction

# yo this is my first story of sasuhina (kyaaaaa!) and I do not own Naruto and this is a fanfic story.
Anyway please don't mind my grammar ( actually my handwriting also sucks😑 like veryy)  please do enjoy!!!!

After the great shinobi War, everyone was happy yet sad, for they lost their dear ones during the battle, who will never come back.
Naruto became the hero and savior for everyone. The world came to peace but some still plot to interrupt this balance every now and then.

Hinata's pov
I wonder if Naruto - kun still have feelings for sakura-san......... Should I give up?..... No I shouldn't!...... I should give up...... No I should not.
As she was busy thinking without looking at the road (this is really dangerous you all should not do this!!)        BUMP* she suddenly bumps with someone! ( told ya,  you could even bump with truck-kun and get isekaied,  just kidding don't attempt to 😶)
"owww..... I'm..  I'm so sorry!!!" i quickly apologized . Ahha so embrassing  -  beet red-
I glanced at the person whom I bumped with. 
" Ahhh uchiha-san!  I'm... I'm so sorry " off all people I bumped with Naruto-kun's best friend...
'I don't mind"  said an expressionless Uchiha.

Now that I think about it I have never actually interacted with him. 

"ummm Uchiha-san?"  I looked at him, closer and saw how dark those pupils were,  almost like " hnn"  my thoughts got interrupted with a short reply.

He must be feeling down...I mean look at those expressionless face!! Oh!  Might give this to him,  I can bake anytime for Naruto-kun but Uchiha-san might have only a few person that will do this for him.

"ummm if you don't mind....eto..umm...please have this! "  I handed him the pastries I was holding.
He was giving me a look,  a questioning look.
"I...  ummm the thing is...umm.... NATURE!!!!"
With that I ran away and I swear I was running as fast as a bullet train!!! ( nah can't be, just for show off🙃)

.......... Hyuga compound- .......
Ahhhuggg what did I just😣??  I just wanted to say that eating pastries while enjoying the nature would fresh up and I just blurred out Nature😲!!!!!!!!  I'm.. I think I should rest a bit....

The very next day---
"Hahaha haha haha Cough* cough*"
Hanabi started to cough between laughs.
" hanabi!!"  I exclaimed.
" haha sorry haha..but to think that onesama would just say Nature to Sasuke-San is really..pfft " followed up by more cough.
Suddenly hanabi got serious " still haven't decide huh? About Naruto-san" she looked worried now.
" I, i don't know. I don't have the courage to Confess nor to move on...
But I want to.... " this time she looked at me and then "onesama don't worry and I know you will have your prince charming soon"  and then she goes away,  smiling and waking at me to cheer up.
Awww my cute lil sister.  I melt at her action.

" Ha!  Ya!  Uwa!"  Hinata was sweating and panting as she was training near the waterfall, outside the village.  " I should rest now *huff*... "

The winds started to flow as hinata enters the cold water.
"uwu....feels great❤️! " the cold water makes her relax as she slowly splash her face.
Suddenly a tiny Particle goes in her eyes." ah..  I...my eye.... "
As she stepped on a rock covered with moss ( very slimy-slippery rock) she slips and was about to fall.
" Ahh  😲!!!!!! "

If I hit myself I could even die just like those 'final destination'  flims!!! 😱😱😱

Instead of pain, She felt a warm, big strong arms around her waist and body. Almost like a hug,  her body was embraced with such gentle care
she had never felt before.

Sup* please go easy on me. Its my first story ever and I hope I can satisfy your fantasy of sasuhina 😁
OK next chapter we'll have......?  I also don't know 😕 and to be honest I'm a very lazy person but I hope no!  I will not be lazy about this.  Bye see ya all next time😊