Chapter 3 - My Woman.

Hola, beauties!

Here's this fourth update from James's POV

Happy Reading❤️

James's POV:

I sniffed a little at that lavender fragrance and my mind straight away recalled the person, Nicolla.

She's right here again. I began to walk in the compartment, following the smell. I got a hold of the pole on the middle and there's someone already grabbing my hand.

The same electric shocks appeared and I knew that it was her.

"James, it's me Nicolla. Here's plenty of seats to sit. " she explained as she assured me while caressing my hand a little. I got calm rapidly and she helped me to sit beside her.

"Oh, thank you again Nicolla. I...I was in daze as I walked here. So, how do you do? " I said lying of course, because how can I ever tell her that I got her smell so I followed. And, so I tried my best to change the topic though.

"I'm doing good and let me introduce you to Jordan. Jordan this is James, give him a hand shake. " she coed to someone and my system shook at the name, Jordan. Of course, it's a guy. So, she's not alone here but with a guy?

Who's this guy?

To avoid from getting caught of myself which is kind of hurt, I quickly put in my best smile and stretched my hand to this so called Jordan. Soon, I felt her connecting both of our hands and all I could feel is little fingers clasping in mine.

"It's a kid. " I smiled as I released this relief hush of breath while recognising the little boy.

"Yes, he is and his just three. " she explained to me and I nodded as my face bubbled in happiness.

What's happening to me? Then, suddenly I got this thought. What if she's married and this is her son?

Am I having this electricity of feelings for someone who's already taken, with a child?

"Is this...your son? " I questioned after a long due of silence and the question came more like a worried one.

Well, I'm really worried because you see, I had never got this feelings before on any woman I met. This is unique and different at the same time.

It's been 4 months since I gone blind sighted and I'm now embracing my new life here. It's hard at the first because being an employee from a CEO, is very difficult. Especially to someone who's unsighted, like myself. Luckily, I am this fast learner and so, I did learned Braille in just 3 months. I got this telemarketer job here and I'm living in this simple condo which is very different from my mansion.

When I was a fine sighted business tycoon, I got a lot of alliances or blind dates from various of women, yet, I didn't got this feeling when I touch them or even when we kissed.

It's already different in a good way with this woman and I hope I don't get her answer as something that is totally scary for me.

"Urmm...he isn't but...." she trailed as she gave this long pause of silence.

"He is...my son. " she muttered and my chest had already tighten around my collared shirt.

Why God? Then, why do I have to feel this way about a married woman?

Even though, I couldn't see her, I could feel her presence to be so warming and calming. She's sweet and kind at the same time when we bumped for the first and since yesterday, I have been very eager to meet her again.

She gave me this long silence again and I began to wonder about her catching me in this dooming form.

"Oh, I didn't know that your married. I'm..." I hesitated at first with an awkward smile but I don't want her to read more about me.