Chapter 9 - First Kiss.

First kiss OTW.......

Happy Reading❤️

James's POV:

"I want you. All of you. " And when I said it that I want all of hers, I was really meaning of whatever that belongs to her and that's including little Jordy too, who turns my whole vision of life upside down.

"I-I....." she stuttered and the tip of my thumb, never stopped lingering over her plump lips.

I leaned in to taste them and Nicolla took a sharp intake as if she about what to happen.

"Mama, I love this party. " Jordy's chiming tone made me to stop about what I'm about to do and Nicolla quickly pulled away from my touch. I could feel the same intense pain in my chest and I sat I straight, directing myself somewhere.

She did it twice like this as if she don't like me but then, why should she let me in that easily? Maybe, she doesn't want a blind man? If she ever thought this way, then, I wouldn't blame her.

Who would want to be with a man, who couldn't even safe himself properly if there's any danger coming?

She's a woman, every woman do have a thought to feel safe in their man's presence so of course, I wouldn't get to give her the feeling because I'm, myself is disable to protect what's mine.

I wanted to cry out aloud, but I controlled. I regret everything that happened on the day when I got into this massive crash.

"Really baby? Then, you know what you should do. " Nicolla cooed him and I got this little smile, because when I regretted the accident, I never did thought that I wouldn't get to meet them if it never happens.

I wouldn't get to feel this comfort and homely with them if any of that never happen. Of course, I wouldn't have known their existent and I could never get to meet my perfect woman with the baby boy along.

"Uncle James, thank you so much." Little Jordy's arms are around my hip as I was sitting in his level and I wrapped my arms around him as I embrace him tightly while placing him up on my shoulder.

My one arm reached to the side where Nicolla is located and as soon as I caught onto her smooth arm, I pulled her by her waist to my side and embrace them both altogether.

Nicolla's arm hesitatingly came up on my back and she hold onto me closely. I placed both their head a kiss and I couldn't ask for more. Both were laying on either my shoulder and I felt complete.

I wouldn't regret the accident anymore. I would do anything to show my family that I'm a man who could really take care of what's his.

They are my lifeline and I just found the truth behind why do I survived the accident that day.

Nicolla's POV:

With that, I give him my heart.

I really couldn't resist to fall for this charm and the way he held us with so much preciousness and love, is something else to say.

I wanted to be like this forever and when he said that he wants all of me, my heart nearly popped out of my chest to do this happy dance. But I couldn't risk my heart because later, when he got to see again, he would surely never want me at the first look and how could I risk my own heart with this overloading feelings?

His hand rested on my back and I was still surprised about how he dragged me closer with just one arm around me as if I'm a light feather. I'm 190 pounds for God's sake and he seems to be simply handling me.

I leaned upwards to stare at his handsome face and he was leaning against Jordy now. I'm being a pervert while staring this man without a blink and when his head spun at me, I gasped shockingly as I found that we are only inches away from being kissed.