Chapter 12 - The Truth.

This chapter is pretty longer than others so buckle up people!

More truth coming outヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Happy Reading❤️

Nicolla's POV:

"Tomorrow I want you all to bring me those items, alright? " I asked my class and they sang this cute 'thank you' rhyme that I taught them in the last class.

I smiled at them as they walked out happily after the bell rang. I pack up my stuff from the desk and glanced at the class one last time before leaving.

"Mama, I'm here. " Jordy came running to me and I pinched his cheeks as we started walking our way out of the pre school's building, hand in hand.

We reached the train station in minutes by walking and as soon as I came to my platform, I saw him. Sitting there with his head rested on his cane.

I stood rooted in my spot as I looked at the man, who literally put my feelings in a very questionable way since yesterday night.

"It's him, mama. " Jordy pointed at him and that made James to jerk his head at our direction.

I don't want to be rude and even though, I know that he was telling me the truth, I get to believe that he wants me.

We need to talk, a serious talk for sure. So, I let myself wander in his mystery background.

I walked closer to him with Jordy on my hand, looking us both tentatively as he have this question mark face.

"Nicolla, I'm sorr- "

"James, we need to talk. Yes. But not here, not now. Your coming back home with me. Is that okay? " I asked with that encouragement in me as I was waiting for a compromise like of an answer.

He nodded and we three hopped in the next train. We got out together and straight away made it to my house.

James decided to stay put in the living room and I freshen up myself with Jordan along.

I heated the lunch I cooked today and we had dinner briefly.

James played with Jordy and I decided to clean up the kitchen before settling down to hear the story behind this man.

When I was done, Jordy was already gazing at me with the sleepy doe eyes. I know this cue so I acted upon it and took little Jordy to the bed. Tugging in the sheets as I kissed his cheek, he doze away quickly.

I return back to the living room, which is now remains only me and James. He peered at my direction and I sat beside him on the couch.

Fingers dancing nervously as I clears my throat to began the talking.

"Nicolla, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to keep it up from you, it's just I....I don't want to lose you but, then, I don't want to keep up anything either. " James explains, his voice as slow and steady as he inhaled every fresh breath in the living room.

"I'm in love with you, Nicolla. And, that's the main reason for me to keep this is up from you....I was afraid, like now you see....your not even talking to me like usual since yesterday. I-I couldn't bear it to lose both of you in my life. After so long, I felt like I'm living for a reason and that's only because of you both. " he continued, his voice cracking as he bowed his head to the floor.

He's tearing, I can see that and my heart bleeds to evident this. He's already in my mind, heart, soul and everything yet, even though, he didn't uttered the full story, I wanted to still give in.