Chapter 8 - Want You.

Double update!

Happy Reading❤️

Nicolla's POV:

Date? A freaking date? He's going to show me as his date with his colleague? That's also with a baby boy with us? What would his colleague would think of him?

Don't he cared about it? He obviously don't because if he does, he wouldn't have to invite a woman who's with a kid by now.

There's this firm knock on the door, appearing his arrival at my place. I was both shock and confused about what's going on in my mind?

I'm questioning myself on the day itself and now, he's here to attend the party with us.

"Mama, uncle James's here. " Jordy's excitement filled voice echoed from my door entrance and I knew that by now, James would be coming inside.

"Alright, baby. Just accompany him for a while until mama finish dressing up alright? " I asked sweetly and there's comes his, "Okay, mama. "

I love calling my baby boy with new names, like you see, I called him baby, Jordy, little guy, baby boy or any other things that popped up in my mind. He seems to enjoy each of it and it enlighten my heart more.

I looked myself in the mirror, right before leaving the room. Am I really going to be okay by being his date? Right Nicolla, your asking this now after being silent for three days because I must have asked him before. But now, I myself doesn't want to disappoint him by cancelling last minute.

Of course, his colleagues going to laugh at him to have me as his date. To matter the things worst, we are taking my baby with us.

I'm sure that today will be the last day of James meeting up with us.

I sighed before leaving the room and when I reached the hall way, my heart twisted in a beautiful way when I saw them together in this similar like outfit. Well, who knows that they will be dressing up mostly alike and I know that I'm not wrong when I bought this outfit for little Jordy. He looks pretty cute in that.

They are like this perfect father and son in this almost matching alike outfit and I have this unconscious smile on my lips.

Oh my God, now everyone is going to see them as the real father and son. How would I be potray then?

"Mama, you see uncle James and I matching matching. " Jordy cheered as he pinched his shirt and James's to show the similarities.

"Yes, baby. You both were mostly alike. " I assured him as I walked to them and he clapped his hands together while showing me his with tiny teeth.

"Oh, I do never knew it if you guys didn't say so. Really, we are matching? " James asked in the middle.

"Yes, James. You guys were just different in the shade of colours but except that, everything is quiet the same. " I told him and he just hummed with a soothing smile on his lips.

I took my clutch bag and chimed a little, "I'm ready. "

James and Jordy were already holding hands while walking out from the house, yet I was busy locking my door. We paced to the elevator and took the steps from the ground floor. I'm glad that James used to the surrounding here as he would come over simply as if it's an usual routine for him.

I ordered an Uber to the location that James says about and the driver took us in minutes. We three settled on the back seat with little Jordy in between us.

*****
We were now on the entrance of a very big mansion, which I assumed to be James's friend's and I noticed that its quiet a large amount of people in there.

James suddenly halted and picked Jordy in his arms, then he extended one of his hand for me to take as I did, he interlaced our fingers as he take me in. I crunched on his side, afraid of all this people because I'm not used to circumstance like this. I have no friends to attend birthday parties which would be this fancy and the only birthday parties that I had attended would be somewhere around the corner of my orphanage home.

James as if aware of my thought, he squeeze my hand in the assuring way and I kind of relaxed a bit.

Soon as we reached the middle of the hall way, I spotted a man coming towards us with a big signature smile.

"James, my buddy. Your here. " The man greeted as he side hugged James while I let go of his side.

"Yeah, of course. Happy Birthday, man. " James wishes the guy and he just hummed while looking up to all three of us confusingly.

"Oh, so is this your son? And, your wife? " The man asked the only question that I expected anyone to think of and I stood there stunned.

"Ye- " James starting to say something but I was quicker to save him up.

"No, we aren't. I'm just a friend of his and that's my son. " I explained in a go and James feature doomed. I was still stunned but I didn't fail to notice that.

"Oh....okay. Urmmm....you guys just enjoy the party then. " The man gave us a confusion like shrug and he left us with pat on James's shoulder.

"Mama, it's cakey. " Jordy's cheerful voice take me out of the thickening situation. He pointed out at the cake behind us which is being divided into a small amount.

"Let's grab the cakey, then. " I said and Jordy asked James to put him down.

"Come on, uncle James. " he dragged him with us and as I got closer to the cake, I took a small plate beside to a grab some piece of it.

I stretched the plate to Jordy and he take in a bite, moaning at his favourite food.

The night goes on like that Jordy was already running and playing with the kids there. Well, all were there with family and kids. Yet, they also came up with a playroom for the kids to enjoy.

James sat next to me on this wooden bench which is right beside the playroom and he's been weirdly quiet. He was wearing his black glasses but still I could notice that disappointment look from the edge of his eyes which is visible through his glass frame.

"Are you okay? " I asked him, encouraging myself to figure this out. Did I do something wrong? Or, is he not comfortable enough to be with us here?

"I'm not okay. " James mumbled as his head hung low.

"Why? " I whispered as to reply.

"Why did you say it that way just now? " James asked and I knew where he's coming from.

"But, I...said the truth, right? He took us in a wrong way and I just correct him. " I explained in a soft way and he simply shook his head.

"It's not him, who took us in a wrong way. It's you, who took us in a wrong way. " James informed and I frowned right there. Is he kidding me?

Why is he saying it like this? Why am I having feeling something in my stomach, which is not in pain but pleasure?

"W-What do you mean? " I stuttered and James hand which is laying on his lap, was already holding onto me as he trailed his gentle fingers slowly up to my cheeks.

His face turning to me as he leaned by my ear to whisper, "I want you. All of you. "

First kiss, yet to be done.

Blind LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara