Chapter 4 - Coming Over.

Hola, everyone!

I had found this cute 3 year old as Jordan and let me tell you, it's hella hard thing to find a child celeb

(Ocean Penavega as Jordan Burnes)

Happy Reading❤️

Nicolla's POV:

"Hey, little guy...how's class today? " I cooed sweetly at my three year old adopted son and he just shot me this cute smile.

"Oh, it's a very very good day. Mrs Frendie said that I'm a brilliant boy. " Jordan chimed happily and my heart fills with warmth.

"And....am I going back with you today? " his excited voice seems to mirror worry as he speaks. Yes, he is. As I already mentioned just now, he is my son. I had done the procedures yesterday on evening itself and this little guy was sleeping heavily the whole time, that leads me to not bring him along for the adoption process.

When I return home, the kid was still asleep and I joined him thoroughly. I could even defined that he was very tired of all the event yesterday. His little body cuddled with mine and I felt the real motherly feeling yesterday night.

Currently, I get his little chubby fingers in mine and started to drag us out of the kindergarten exit.

"We will go back home together everyday, alright. You are settled with me. " I explained in my soft like tone and the little guy just jumped off the ground with full happiness.

"Yeah....I'm going back home again. " he yelled in joy and I giggled along.

Aww, he thinks my place as his home already and from now on, I won't be feeling the loneliness anymore.

We soon arrived at the train station and I got in the compartment along Jordan. The train is like usual which is as full as crowded and I picked up the little guy on my arms. He never whined or declined but cool down as if he is used of it and I don't want all this bodies crushing down my little boy.

We both were busy watching the view outside and I notice that the train stopped in this current station. This is...This is, his station.

Thinking about him, I got the event on this morning. He audio messaged me with a, hey, and my heart raced fast unusually. Maybe, I wasn't expecting him to message me but still he did. Actually, it was his message from last night but I failed to notice because I was too tired while I felt asleep with Jordan.

I replied this, good morning, while apologizing for yesterday and I could feel this tenderness in his voice as he chuckled lightly.

My lips unconsciously twitched into a smile and my eyes automatically landed on him as I peered at the now closed door. He stood there, charmingly perfect in his office suit and he was folding over his cane. He got this sudden emotion running over his face as he glanced around with his glasses on.